Silk Unsweet Almondmilk

by Silk

#5 in Non-Dairy Milk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

Have you tried SILK?
Me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk What's your favorite lactose free milk?
Start your review of Silk Unsweet Almondmilk!
Cheerio  T.
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Cheerio  T.
This milk is good. Ideally I prefer the pawrents consume all organic but sometimes when that’s not available this non gmo milk does the job. Good consistency and good taste and found at most stores. Woof. IG: @cheeriotheshibainu Silk Unsweet Almondmilk
Jennifer H.
2,616 reviews
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
I use this in my coffee every morning. Being Vegan, it is important I stay away from dairy. I prefer the unsweetened Vanilla but sometimes it is hard to find in the large jug size. I buy it whenever I can find it.
Polo  K.
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Polo  K.
I like it. I always try to get the unsweetened version because I don’t want to have a whole lot of sugar. It’s unnecessary for me.
Katie  S.
Raleigh, NC
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Katie  S.
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk Love this milk. Unlike other lactose free milks this one doesn't have a weird taste. I do prefer the un sweet vs the sweet.
Heather&Nyal H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Heather&Nyal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love almond milk definitely must have if you don’t like drinking your protein powder with water this helps give you that creamy consistency you get with milk without all the extra fat i also think this has great taste on it’s own
Deborah A.
Cypress, TX
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Deborah A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Really great alternative to dairy milk. It’s not sweet so don’t expect it to taste like regular animal milk.
Jas K.
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk love this in my morning☀️ smoothies.. fullfill my protein intakes at morning plus low calories.. 🥛 #summerlife #summermorning
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Amanda V.
This almond milk is inexpensive and a great alternative to dairy milk. I use it for cereal, smoothies, baking and cooking. It substitutes perfectly for dairy milk in most recipes. Not too expensive either and lasts long in the fridge!
EZPTYA Fatima C.
Doral, FL
This is my first time taking this milk, it’s very different than the others kinds of milk and I’m loving this one it taste better than the others milk, I will definitely buy this milk again!
Susan P.
Dedham, MA
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk uploaded by Susan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Silk Unsweet Almondmilk Milk 🥛 and keep it in my pantry all the time. I buy the shelf-stable kind and always have it on hand. I use it on cereal, in smoothies, for creamer for my coffee. It’s delicious and creamy and only 25 calories for a whole cup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie  S.
Raleigh, NC
il y a un an
Silk Unsweet Almondmilk What's your favorite lactose free milk?
Leia D. il y a un an
I stick with almond milk because soybeans have a lot of extra estrogen that neither men or women need (especially since most soybeans grown in the US are gmo). But, I have to say Silk does make it taste great!
Adriana P.
il y a 5 ans
Kristen F. il y a 5 ans
This is my favorite almond milk. I use this in my protein shakes