Silk Therapy Summer Travel Set Kit By Biosilk, 4 Count uploaded by Lillian U.

BY BIOSILK

Silk Therapy Summer Travel Set Haircare by Biosilk 4 Pc Kit 2.26oz Shampoo, 2.26oz Conditioner, 2.26oz Silk Therapy, 2oz Thermal Shield for Unisex see more...

c t.
Purchased at TJ MAXX as well, that’s the shampoo place to go. However I don’t like the price on this for the product. It is a travel kit but it’s very misleading and when I received my travel bag the zipper was broke and the shampoo leaked everywhere. The product wasn’t what I paid for. I gave it a chance because they have a shampoo that is for blonde highlights and it’s actually purple and I absolutely love it! But this one not so much /:
LaTrea R.
I recieved this as a gift I love biosilk! If you are in a rush and want sleek and shiny hair that smells really pretty then this is for you.This is travel size which is around $25-30 ,but the full sizes rage from around $15-30 depebding on which product.Personalky I love the silk drops. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
One of my biggest go to travel pack it comes with everything you need to be on the go and have your hair looking Great I’ve been using this product for so long that even if I try others but I also like keep coming back to this great great travels set
Meldin G.
I love the whole bio silk line. And this little set is perfect for all of your needs. Nothing makes my hair as soft and manageable as bio silk. It is a little pricey, but it’s a great value for the products and they last forever.
Kiara P.
Absolutely great product! I’ve been using the heat protection oil since I was young & have not & will not change brands! It smells amazing & it leaves your hair silky, smooth & beautifully shiny without the weigh down.
Daniris B.
Bronx
I use to use this when I was younger because my mom loved it. As an adult I forgot about it until I picked it up at marshals. It has a very nice scent and it last a few days on my hair to menos a must ! It’s very hydrating in my curly frizzy hair also.
Gloria M.
Parma, OH
I love biosilk!! 💞💞 it smells soooo good and makes my hair super silky and smooth. If you have straight hair also you need to purchase this right away, it’s a bit expensive but try looking at tjmaxx or Marshall’s 😉
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
I got this when I went on vacation with my husband and OH MY GOD it saved mi life completely you have everything you need it will maintain your hair moist, shiny and beautiful the hole time what a good kit
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I bought the travel kit because I am always on the go and unable to bring big bottles of shampoo ect in the plane! But this is an awesome product, I wouldn’t recommend for dry scalp or dry hair. This is more for someone with more oily hair. But the smell is amazing and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily it feels very clean and easy to manage. Very pricy.
Angela P.
I used to use the Biosilk products all of the time in high school and have since moved on, but I do love the scent it provides and feel as though it does a great job of cleansing and protecting the hair follicle.
Aline C.