Silk Therapy Drops by Biosilk for Unisex - 0.5 oz Drops uploaded by Faith M.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Silk Therapy Travel Size You will receive 4pcs of 0.5 oz SioSilk Silk Theraphy for $7.99 + $1.99 shipping. It is only $2.50 each Total Size: 2oz (4pcs x 0.5oz) see more...

Memory P.
Midland , TX
I've used these drops for so so so long! They kind of smell like old lady, but work extremely well! One of the downfalls is they leave your hands extremely oily. I would recommend these! A little goes a long way
crystal c.
Camarillo
I grew up using this because my mom uses it. I think there are many other hair serums that work better. This one smells like hair spray, and while it makes your hair shiny I find it to be drying.
brittanie r.
Halethorpe, MD
On a daily basis my hair is just unmanageable and frizzy for the past year or so i had been on the hunt for a product that would Revitalize and rejuvenate my hair without leaving it greasy and this is exactly what this product dose
Heather A.
My hair is very frizzy and I came upon this one day and it changed my hair forever!! I use this product every time I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without feeling oily or weighed down. It is a must have for your hair therapy!!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I got this as a sample last time I got my hair done. definitely getting the full size product I love this it makes my hair feel amazing & I can really see & feel a difference. wonderful product.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
One of my favorites! It smells amazing and helps with frizz and keeps hair smooth. I use it when my hair is wet and then a little after it's dry and styled!
Alisha C.
Great for formal hair gets rid of all the pesky flyaways only if your hair shiny and smooth A stapler in any beauty every person
Christina M.
Huntington
I actually loved this type of hair oil! It wasn't very expensive &I the drugstore hair oils use to leave my hands sticky & I'd wonder well what's it doing to my hair ? This did not have that affect & it really helped with the dryness of my hair.