Silk The Plain One OATMILK

by Silk

#10 in Non-Dairy Milk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

Does this bother others’ stomachs? I’ve had issues with their other oatmilks.
Is this any good, I have a lactose allegory and wanna explore my options?
Have you tried this oat milk[product:silk-oat-yeah!-vanilla-oatmilk-05gal]?
Start your review of Silk The Plain One OATMILK!
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great & tasty dairy free option for milk. It tastes almost like a vanilla milkshake. It’s very creamy & you can’t tell that it’s not real dairy. I do recommend.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Maria C.
Trying to not drink Cow milk, my daughter tried almond milk and was never a fan of it. Once she tried oat milk she liked it way better. Either if its paired with a peanut butter sandwich or made with oatmeal, its her new favorite way to drink milk!. #influenster #silk #oatmilk
Bianca S.
Palmetto, FL
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Bianca S.
Have been using in my coffee for a few day and totally digging it. It’s flavorful, and gives a thick creaminess to my coffee. Yumm.
Amber A.
Corinne, UT
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Amber A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this in my coffee each morning. I am lactose intolerant, so this is perfect. It is not too thick like lots of the other products. I have only tried the original flavor.
Chantal  H.
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always wanted to try oak milk due to having dairy issues and this creamer is amazing! It has a great taste of Vanilla and free of dairy, gluten, carrageenan, cholesterol, & free of artificial colors and flavors. It claims to "froth like a boss" and it does for me! I'm highly impressed with this creamer and highly recommend this brand with your coffee needs ☕💙 Silk The Plain One OATMILK
Tallia M.
Berthoud, CO
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Tallia M.
Purchased at: Costco
I love the silk oat milk! I cannot drink dairy so having the silk oat milk in my coffee is the best! It’s creamy and makes lattes have this unique flavor that I can’t get enough of! Biggest complaint is that there is added sugar in the product but no sugar in the ingredients list… due to this I can no longer use this product due to dietary restrictions! Please make one without added sugar!
Michelle O.
It's delicious vanilla flavor is great in coffee or just to sip on its own, use in place of dairy milk in recipes, cereal, everything. There's a plain flavor that's awesome too! Cows babies need their mama's milk. Humans don't.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Silk The Plain One OATMILK uploaded by Autumn F.
Our family made the switch from regular whole milk to oat milk recently and we love it! I’ve always been concerned about hormones added to regular milk but now I feel confident that my daughter and I are using a healthy, delicious, vegan alternative! We love the extra creamy version, it’s so good!
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Kroger
For a milk alternative, this is my go to and have to admit it’s actually really delicious drinking by itself, added in your coffee, used in a latte, and even paired with your favorite cereal. #Silk Oat YEah Creamy Oat Milk doesn’t have the same consistency as other Oat milks, it’s way creamier almost a treat! I definitely recommend Oat milk for anyone looking for an alternative to milk, and if you haven’t been to fond of traditional Oat milks, you must try Silk’s Oh Yeah Creamy, The Plain One. Silk The Plain One OATMILK
Candy  M.
Sarasota, FL
This is the best for my diet and my stomach. Silk Unsweet Almondmilk I absolutely my favorite e ver, love their products, their great quality, the flavor, and believe me that I can combine it with any other food and it is still perfect. You guys gotta try this! Silk Vanilla Almondmilk is absolutely the best brand on vegan products 💙 They have a great variety without added sugar, which I consider even healthier.