BY SILK

Silk Vanilla Soymilk: All natural 100% whole harvested Heart healthy 6g soy protein Cholesterol, lactose and dairy free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rey A.
Cambridge , MA
My mom is lactose intolerant and this is the only brand of soymilk she drinks. Not being the biggest fan of milk, this is the only kind of milk I can drink on its own, unaccompanied by cereal, cookies, or anything else.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I only use soy or almond milk because I’m sensitive to lactose. I love the Silk brand but don’t like using the version that doesn’t have to be in the fridge – too many preservatives!
Adrienne J.
North Augusta, SC
The little cartons are very cool, I used to pack them in my lunch throughout middle school, since they didn't need to be refrigerated. Silk is my favorite brand of soymilk~
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I use this in my protein shakes. I love that its Lactose free, low sugar and has a hint of vanilla. i give it a b because of the higher price i feel with similar stuff.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We do not love the flavor of this brand. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth after. My husband can't drink milk, so we have to have an alternative. This is not it.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I'm vegan and have been using Silk soy milk for over 10 years, the quality is always good and very delicious!