BY SILK

Silk® Vanilla All Natural Soymilk*.
6g heart healthy soy protein†.
100 calories per cup.
2 half gallons.
Silk® vanilla.
50% more calcium than dairy milk†.
Lactose & dairy-free.
*With added vitamins.
†Silk® vanilla: 45% DV of calcium versus 30% DV in 2% dairy milk. USDA national nutrient database for standard reference, release 23 (2010). Data consistent for typical 2% dairy milk.
†As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of silk vanilla provides 6.25 grams of soy protein.
2-64 fl oz cartons (1 gal).
2-1.89 L cartons (3.78L). see more...

Silk Soymilk Vanilla - 2 CT
  • "I'm lactose intolerant so it's the closest thing I get to having "real" milk." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in simple things like cereal or smoothies to elaborate recipes - you can often sub out cow milk for soy milk." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great alone or mix with coffee." in 1 review
Kimmy H.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Foodie Expert
Love silk products great for anyone who is lactose intolerant great in cereal and really high in protein it has a rich creamy taste low in calories I like to make smoothies using silk,yogurt and fresh or frozen fruits
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love soy milk! This brand is everything, the taste and texture and how well it goes with cereal of any kind!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Just not for me, on the other hand my grandma loves it since she is lactose. it is great for her!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
This is really great stuff. IT Tastes like real milk! The vanillia flavor makes this great tasting. Now its not gunna be whole reg. Milk but its a nice change
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Enfield
The best milk!! My two sons and I are all lactose and tolerant and this is the milk that we buy. I sent this milk to daycare with my youngest son and I also keep it in the house for cereal and such. It tastes great!!! The vanilla is my favorite!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking so I milk my whole life and I am very loyal to Silk More people should try soy milk… I think it has a fuller and richer flavor than regular dairy milk! I particularly like the vanilla flavor for putting in smoothies or oatmeal.
Erin L.
Erin L.
My husband and I use the Silk Vanilla Soymilk (Unsweetened) in breakfast smoothies every morning. We love it! My husband more than I do. I usually use regular dairy milk with cereal or with cookies, but my husband likes this in his cereal. We did not like the sweetened one though.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
Definitely a great milk alternative! I'm lactose intolerant and its great on its own, in smoothies and in cereal!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
I prefer this with my cereal over regular milk. The taste is very light and not overwhelming.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a huge fan of soy milk and Silk never lets me down. I use it in simple things like cereal or smoothies to elaborate recipes - you can often sub out cow milk for soy milk. Drinking silk I know I'm still getting all the calcium I need.