BY SILK #72 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Original Soymilk: All natural 100% whole harvested Heart healthy 7g soy protein Cholesterol, lactose and dairy free Kosher see more...

erica q.
Aledo , TX
I can't say enough good things about this soymilk. It's always got a good smooth texture and mixes will with my protein shake. I put it in different baking recipes because my daughter was dairy free for awhile. I keep it in my pantry all the time.
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
As someone who is lactose intolerant I've been trying to find other options! Soy milk is a much healthier option and it works for me! I buy it at my local grocery store and it is a little pricey then regular milk but I'm thankful to have other options. It is definitely Sweater then regular milk!
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
I really love the creaminess and taste of silk milk. It really outscores any other type of milk out there. I enjoy having it with my cereal or just alone. It's great for any occasion.
Ashley S.
I love silk its really good for you and I think it personally tastes better then regular milk!