BY SILK

Silk® Soymilk Original Half Gallon.
50% More calcium than dairy milk†.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy protein‡.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Silk® original provides 8 grams of soy protein.
110 calories per cup. see more...

• Is the original as good as the almond flavor?3 Answers
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
It does everything regular milk does except give me tummy trouble. We use it in cereal, in baking recipes, and hot beverages. It makes a wonderful hot chocolate. It's not identical in flavor to dairy milk, but I love it. It doesn't leave the acidic aftertaste like dairy milk either. Also, if you forget you've left a little in the bottom of a mug, it doesn't curdle and get sour, it dries into a powder. That's way less creepy to find the next morning.
Brooke P.
Silk milk wasn't my 1st go to which was so wrong I should have read reviews b4 I switched to a soy milk. It has so much flavor and so many different options for anyone in the market! They have a chocolate that is to die for! So don't go for anything else but this product
Lena J.
I started drinking Silk Soy milk over 2 years ago. I had to get use to the taste of it but now I prefer it to actual cow milk. I use it in everything you would use regular milk in (pancakes, cornbread, coffee, cereal, biscuits and gravy) and to me it makes it taste much better. I highly recommend trying it.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
We buy this specially for my husband that is lactose intolerant, but when the kids run out of regular milk, they will drink it too, i like it because it has a longer expiration time in comparison with regular milk as well.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Having to change my diet to dairy free while nursing my child that is allergic to milk protein, I had to find a milk alternative. Soy Milk has become our go-to when cooking and I've not yet found a recipe where it didn't work. Cooked into a recipe you can't even taste the difference!
Catherine M.
I love soymilk in my lattes. It is great for digestion and I love the extra flavor it provides compared to regular milk. It also has more calcium!
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Silk Soymilk Original Half Gallon - 2 PK is great because you will never run out of milk and the price is the same as regular gallon of milk
Hazel D.
Soy milk is good occasionally but I've read bad health benefits for it when consumed in excessive amounts. Do your research before!
Brittany S.
I love Silk Soymilk! I've had to drink it a lot more recently because my son is lactose intolerant! It's got a great taste!
Destiny T.
Is the original as good as the almond flavor?