Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
LaToya  .
The Colony, TX
My favorite! I can not drink Regular milk, but even if I could, I wouldn't want to! I love soy milk! I will always purchase this brand.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
My favorite milk alternative. I started to drink Silk milk when I started to lose weight a few years back. I love thus stuff. That taste is amazing. This is the only milk I drink down, even when I am cooking. I use this for everything: my cereal, I put it in my protein shakes and cook with it etc. I do drink the other flavors for the Silk milk as well, but the original flavor is always my favorite.
Stéphanie D.
Good taste but I think I will buy soy milk with flavour because the original taste is not quiet sweet for my recipes.
Cvt Ligia R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Es buenisima la recomiendo. Mi hijo le fascina ya qeu necesita tomar solo leche a base de soya, es muy buena, la recomiendo.
BROOKE A.
McKinney , TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my favorite non-dairy milk, I usually alternate between Original and Vanilla depending on whether I want to cut out the extra bit of sugar or not. This is less sweet than Vanilla so it's a little more versatile, it works great in baked goods and cereal. Silk products are slightly more expensive than other options, but it's a creamier product that works better in coffee, which is what I primarily use it for, so it's my go-to.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I prefer the flavored Silk products but these are wonderful milk alternatives. I also add these to my meal replacement shakes. It makes them thicker than water and more satisfying.
shelby s.
Munising, MI
Silk Soymilk Original So I am straight up allergic to milk and this has been the only brand that I have found and liked. It has a nice smooth taste. The only thing I have found that I don't like to use it for is cereal.
Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I haven't tried soy milk before but I decided to try it out just out of curiosity. It's really not my thing but I think it's great for people who are lactose intolerant.
geeta c.
Bronx, NY
I love the taste of Silk Soy milk very much. It's easier on my stomach than cow milk.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?