Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #11 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
LaToya  .
The Colony, TX
My favorite! I can not drink Regular milk, but even if I could, I wouldn't want to! I love soy milk! I will always purchase this brand.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I personally hate drinking soy milk but it's good for shakes and smoothies. Dole® Wildly Nutritious Immunity Blend Mixed Fruit with Grapes 96 oz. Bag
Joshua B.
This is a great dairy alternative. My girlfriend doesn't like regular milk so we decided to give a few options a try. After stumbling upon this, I'd have to say we've found our permanent replacement. Great flavor and not to bad on price, although a little more than milk usually because milk's always on sale.
shelby s.
Munising
Silk Soymilk Original So I am straight up allergic to milk and this has been the only brand that I have found and liked. It has a nice smooth taste. The only thing I have found that I don't like to use it for is cereal.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
We just found out my daughter can't have regular vitamin D milk and we put her on this. She's loves it. It's tasteful and healthy. Unfortunately we aren't able to get the vanilla one but I'm looking i would recommend it to anyone that there babies have problems.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my favorite non-dairy milk, I usually alternate between Original and Vanilla depending on whether I want to cut out the extra bit of sugar or not. This is less sweet than Vanilla so it's a little more versatile, it works great in baked goods and cereal. Silk products are slightly more expensive than other options, but it's a creamier product that works better in coffee, which is what I primarily use it for, so it's my go-to.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
My diet is dairy-free. I do not drink any milk at all, and I also try to stay away from food that contains dairy. And this milk is amazing! This product tastes great and gives me energy! I reccomend this!
Max H.
I like the flavor of this, but the knocks are on the eco side. These boxes are impossible to recycle in a lot of cities -- can you make them biodegradable? Also I'm concerned about how much soy we subsidize in the farms, causing degradation of the soil. I also prefer the unsweetened version as this does have added sugar.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
my son is on soy milk due to food allergys, he prefers the plain over flavored. This milk lasts a long time in the cupboard.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?