Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #23 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I wanted to try this product as a different alternative to milk. I don't like regular milk, so I was hoping to find something that I would enjoy more, especially when eating cereal. I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the product. I thought it was too thick and it left a strange taste in my mouth after drinking it. I tried other flavors of the product, but I wasn't impressed by them either.
leah u.
Hawthorne, CA
Not really a fan of soy, especially when it's not an organic product. Taste isn't horrible, but there are other options I would choose before this one.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I can't use this product any longer. I have a corn allergy and though they say there is no corn in this, there are many corn-derived ingredients that have made me sick.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Hate hate hate this stuff. It tastes gross, and I'll never buy it again. I'm a 2% person.
Brooke R.
Yuck, I cannot stand the taste of this soymilk. My body doesn't like cow's milk, so I've tried this milk as a substitute, but I absolutely hate the taste and texture of plain silk. I'll never buy this again.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Can't be bothered by the taste.. However, my toddler loves this stuff and would rather drink it than normal cows milk.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Tried it because I thought it would be healthier. Maybe I'm just bias to regular milk but I don't think I'll buy this again. The taste is not good.
Karlie P.
Madison, AL
Meh, this isn't my FAVORITE.
It is actually sort of gross. It's too plain and upsets my stomach.
Nikki J.
Doesn't taste good. If there's no other option then its good, but I drink cow's
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?