Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Brianna H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I had to review this because Silk Soy milk has been saving my life for over ten years. Not being able to consume too much dairy has forced me to find alternatives and this has always worked for me. It even works well in baking and many other items that call for regular milk. The original one allows for a bit for flexibility if you don’t want every you use it in to taste like vanilla or chocolate. Perfect replacement for regular milk!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
My favorite milk alternative. I started to drink Silk milk when I started to lose weight a few years back. I love thus stuff. That taste is amazing. This is the only milk I drink down, even when I am cooking. I use this for everything: my cereal, I put it in my protein shakes and cook with it etc. I do drink the other flavors for the Silk milk as well, but the original flavor is always my favorite.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my favorite non-dairy milk, I usually alternate between Original and Vanilla depending on whether I want to cut out the extra bit of sugar or not. This is less sweet than Vanilla so it's a little more versatile, it works great in baked goods and cereal. Silk products are slightly more expensive than other options, but it's a creamier product that works better in coffee, which is what I primarily use it for, so it's my go-to.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
My diet is dairy-free. I do not drink any milk at all, and I also try to stay away from food that contains dairy. And this milk is amazing! This product tastes great and gives me energy! I reccomend this!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
We just found out my daughter can't have regular vitamin D milk and we put her on this. She's loves it. It's tasteful and healthy. Unfortunately we aren't able to get the vanilla one but I'm looking i would recommend it to anyone that there babies have problems.
shelby s.
Munising, MI
Silk Soymilk Original So I am straight up allergic to milk and this has been the only brand that I have found and liked. It has a nice smooth taste. The only thing I have found that I don't like to use it for is cereal.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This is great on the tummy and I love it in my coffee. Two of my kids are lactose intolerant and so am I. It is very healthy and good for you. I would buy again. I’m a coupon queen so I love getting these as well.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I wanted to try this product as a different alternative to milk. I don't like regular milk, so I was hoping to find something that I would enjoy more, especially when eating cereal. I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the product. I thought it was too thick and it left a strange taste in my mouth after drinking it. I tried other flavors of the product, but I wasn't impressed by them either.
BROOKE A.
McKinney , TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Jennifer R.
Silk has an amazing line of dairy alternatives which I tend to love. I love adding soy milk to my coffee, cereal and basically in everything that would require milk. My brother also loves this milk since I introduced it to him and even he has repurchased it! I do like this and almond milk but it is a bit pricier than almond milk. Either way, it's delicious!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?