Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #11 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love silk soy milk. These have a great taste. Soy milk is so healthy for the body.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Taste is smooth and not too sweet like its flavored counterparts. Great in smoothies, oatmeal, and for cooking.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
Being lactose intolerant forced me to try milk alternatives, and Silk Plain is my absolute favorite of them all! It's not too sweet like the flavored ones, and it tastes great!
crystal p.
Canton, OH
When I recently became lactose intolerant this was the first brand and the only brand I tried. Silk goss perfect with my cereal or my coffee. I would recommend it.
wendy b.
We pretty much just buy only the Silk milk in our house. I just do not like the taste of cow milk at all and my husband is lactose intolerant. I use it for every day cereal eating to substituting it for milk in recipes. Tastes great in everything.
Karlie P.
Madison, AL
Meh, this isn't my FAVORITE.
It is actually sort of gross. It's too plain and upsets my stomach.
Kourt M.
This Soy milk tastes very similar to regular milk and I like the regular one better than the sweetened or flavored ones.
Rhonda S.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best alternative to natural dairy milk that I have had. It taste great, goes well in recipes and just a drink to enjoy.
mckinley L.
North branch, MN
I love this stuff, there is so much more vitamin d than in normal milk and I think it taste better than normal milk.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Environmentalist Expert
I like having an option that is non dairy. I think Soy milk is great, I also drink the Almond Milk and Cashew milk by Silk! Love how they have coupons for their products!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?