Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #18 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some health issue...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, or is thi...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I personally hate drinking soy milk but it's good for shakes and smoothies. Dole® Wildly Nutritious Immunity Blend Mixed Fruit with Grapes
This is my family favorite favorite. Great taste. Great value. Available in most stores. Healthy and rich. Always looking to provide my family with the best
Amy T.
I like using this soy milk when I'm making my refrigerator oatmeal when I don't need the sweetness from vanilla or the extra calories. Great even in cereal.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Love the Silk products, and so easy to find. I try to avoid milk and this is great for my coffee, chai's and smoothies. I like to buy the organic version.
Nancy G.
Silk soymilk is delicious! I don't drink regular milk so I'm glad that there are so many other options to choose from. I prefer almond milk to soy though.
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I love all the silk products and have now everyone in the house prefers silk instead of milk. The only downside to it is you cant cook all recipes with it.
Amber S.
Silk Soymilk Original is a great product. I use this in my protein shakes. It's great to drink alone,a healthy way to make chocolate milk,to cook with,etc.
Crystal B.
Great alternative to milk and even better if you ask me! And its also a lot healthier with more calcium anyone trying to go the healthy route try this out.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
My husband is lactose-intolerant and I got this for him so that I don't have to smell him when he eats cereal. He hasn't complained so I think it's alright.
Kadira L.
This Silk Soymilk tastes incredible! I wasn't too much into milk until my mom decided we should try new things and I gave in. I do not regret it at all!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?