Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #21 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I can't use this product any longer. I have a corn allergy and though they say there is no corn in this, there are many corn-derived ingredients that have made me sick.
Kymberly F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Silk products, I can drink it by itself or add it to a smoothie, or my cereal, milkshakes. I would recommend for everyone to try it. My personal favorite is the almond milk.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
I used to drink this as a little kid, and I preferred it over regular milk. The only downside is that it tastes a little bit watered down. But if you don't mind that kind of texture, it'll be totally fine!
kelley S.
I have tried Silk a few times and always enjoyed it. I would probably buy it more if it wasn't the same price as a gallon of regular milk. It just seems to pricey to buy often on a small budget.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I like having an option that is non dairy. I think Soy milk is great, I also drink the Almond Milk and Cashew milk by Silk! Love how they have coupons for their products!
Mandy W.
Soy Milk fan. Have been ever since I was little. Any flavor, I love. My all time favorite was when they had the Mocha flavor. It was so good! This plain one is good as well, not too sweet!
crystal p.
Canton, OH
When I recently became lactose intolerant this was the first brand and the only brand I tried. Silk goss perfect with my cereal or my coffee. I would recommend it.
I love silk! I don't like milk, but i love cereal, so this is the best option out there! They have amazing flavors too! Just wish they weren't priced so high.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I love the silk brand as an alternate for milk. While it may not have the same thickness or consistency as milk, it does the trick for meeting milk cravings!
Amy T.
I like using this soy milk when I'm making my refrigerator oatmeal when I don't need the sweetness from vanilla or the extra calories. Great even in cereal.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?