Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #11 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Shyla C.
Medford , OR
I love Silk products. The original tastes good, though I prefer Silk protein + fiber. The only thing I don't like is that Silk isn't consistent with its use of carrageenan. I would rather not have this in my diet, which is another reason why I prefer the protein + fiber variation. Over all I like Silk better than milk!
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I love all the silk products and have now everyone in the house prefers silk instead of milk. The only downside to it is you cant cook all recipes with it.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Silk products the vanilla silk tastes great on cereal and the plain to me is great just plain, it is also a great alternative to regular milk when cooking I use it when I am cooking all of the time!
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I love all of the Silk products. They come in a few different flavors and is a great alternative to regular milk.
Amy T.
I like using this soy milk when I'm making my refrigerator oatmeal when I don't need the sweetness from vanilla or the extra calories. Great even in cereal.
Molly R.
I love all of the Silk products that I've tried. The only downfall of the vanilla is the calories, but it tastes so good.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
My husband is lactose-intolerant and I got this for him so that I don't have to smell him when he eats cereal. He hasn't complained so I think it's alright.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Taste is smooth and not too sweet like its flavored counterparts. Great in smoothies, oatmeal, and for cooking.
crystal p.
Canton, OH
When I recently became lactose intolerant this was the first brand and the only brand I tried. Silk goss perfect with my cereal or my coffee. I would recommend it.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
Being lactose intolerant forced me to try milk alternatives, and Silk Plain is my absolute favorite of them all! It's not too sweet like the flavored ones, and it tastes great!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?