Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #11 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Liz C.
Alta Loma , CA
I love drinking Silk Milk! I've tried all different Silk Milk flavors and they are all great!
Brittney S.
Environmentalist Expert
I love this Soy milk. I use it in my coffee, cereal and even dip my cookies in it. It is so tasty and so much better for you. LOVE IT!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Good choice of a regular milk substitute for putting on cereal, making oatmeal, putting in smoothies, etc. Has the right consistency for all of these. I am not a huge fan of drinking it plain though--the taste is too overpowering!
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! I love to put it in my oatmeal and in coffee. It makes both so much sweet than regular milk!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Environmentalist Expert
Hate hate hate this stuff. It tastes gross, and I'll never buy it again. I'm a 2% person.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Since I am lactose intolerant I needed to find something to that wouldn't tear up my stomach and would replace milk. Silk is actually pretty good.
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
I love silk. It is healthy and it tastes delicious. Everyone should give it a shot.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I can't use this product any longer. I have a corn allergy and though they say there is no corn in this, there are many corn-derived ingredients that have made me sick.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Considering that this milk is a soy based milk.. it's very good and sweet.. Must try.
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
I love silk natural plain milk because it doesn't give a strange taste to my smoothies, and is super healthy!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?