Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #23 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Renee V.
Newburg, PA
I do not drink regular milk unless I put chocolate in it because I do not like the taste. That is why I was so very much surprised when I tried this Silk product. I love it I have tried many of the other flavors as well and they are all just as delicious as the original. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elaina R.
Columbus, OH
I don't like to drink cow's milk, but will use it in recipes because if you substitute with soy, the end result is not as rich or creamy. That being said, this is a great solution for drinking alone, serving, with cereal, or making smoothies.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Silk products the vanilla silk tastes great on cereal and the plain to me is great just plain, it is also a great alternative to regular milk when cooking I use it when I am cooking all of the time!
Caylin T.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love silk almond milk. I use this milk in protein shakes and the tastes just makes it all taste much better. Though I don't recommend drinking alone, the taste is not the best by itself.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love silk brand soy milk. It's a very creamy texture and compares well to real milk. I perrfer the original flavor to the vanilla. It tastes more like real milk.
wendy b.
We pretty much just buy only the Silk milk in our house. I just do not like the taste of cow milk at all and my husband is lactose intolerant. I use it for every day cereal eating to substituting it for milk in recipes. Tastes great in everything.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I prefer the flavored Silk products but these are wonderful milk alternatives. I also add these to my meal replacement shakes. It makes them thicker than water and more satisfying.
Brooke R.
Yuck, I cannot stand the taste of this soymilk. My body doesn't like cow's milk, so I've tried this milk as a substitute, but I absolutely hate the taste and texture of plain silk. I'll never buy this again.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Being lactose intolerant forced me to try milk alternatives, and Silk Plain is my absolute favorite of them all! It's not too sweet like the flavored ones, and it tastes great!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I've been trying to eat, cook & snack healthier so I wanted to trade my fatty whole milk to this & I was skeptical because I've always loved whole milk but this taste so good!
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?