Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Stéphanie D.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #23 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some heal...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, o...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Mikayla H.
I hate the taste of regular milk. This is way better. I like the taste and texture. Some soy milks are too watery and this one is thicker. It is on the sweeter side, so if that isn't your thing I'd skip it. Can be expensive if you have lots of people drinking it.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
Being lactose intolerant forced me to try milk alternatives, and Silk Plain is my absolute favorite of them all! It's not too sweet like the flavored ones, and it tastes great!
Amber R.
Corning , KS
This is a great option for people who are lactose intolerant, which more of the population is than they realize. The taste/consistency is not that bad once you get used to it. But being someone who used whole milk before, it was an adjustment!
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
If you find the vanilla soy milk too sweet (I know I do) then this is the one for you. If you like soy milk and you've only had the vanilla flavor before, I recommend trying the plain. The flavor isn't as overpowering like the vanilla is.
Katrina  W.
I absolutely love Silk products, I can drink it by itself or add it to a smoothie, or my cereal. I would recommend for everyone to try it. My personal favorite is almond milk.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Good choice of a regular milk substitute for putting on cereal, making oatmeal, putting in smoothies, etc. Has the right consistency for all of these. I am not a huge fan of drinking it plain though--the taste is too overpowering!
Dominique C.
Laurel, MD
Best milk ever! The taste is always amazing, not to mention it goes great with everything! So much better to use when making smoothies, blends right in. In my most honest opinion this is the best brand of soymilk ive ever tried. You owe it to yourself to give it a shot!
Kristen S.
Casey, IL
This milk is okay. But my problem is I can't have the silk milk just original. I have to have some type of flavor. Other than that I do love silk milk. It's healthy. And a better lifestyle ♡♡
Sarah C.
I prefer the chocolate flavor, but this one is good, too. I love that it is so healthy and can be incorporated into a vegan diet. The taste is good, and it can be a wonderful replacement for regular milk in cereal and cooking.
Renee V.
Newburg, PA
I do not drink regular milk unless I put chocolate in it because I do not like the taste. That is why I was so very much surprised when I tried this Silk product. I love it I have tried many of the other flavors as well and they are all just as delicious as the original. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?