Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #11 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Evelin R.
I really like this milk because it's a great alternative to those who are allergic to milk and it doesn't taste bad and it's healthier for you :)
Lana a.
Probably my first option when it comes to soy milk . the flavor is pretty acceptable, and soy milk itself will not get any better than this.
Amber S.
Silk Soymilk Original is a great product. I use this in my protein shakes. It's great to drink alone,a healthy way to make chocolate milk,to cook with,etc.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
I used to drink this as a little kid, and I preferred it over regular milk. The only downside is that it tastes a little bit watered down. But if you don't mind that kind of texture, it'll be totally fine!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Environmentalist Expert
Great product for people like me that are lactose sensitive. great for use in oatmeal and cereals. it is also great alone.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
It's not too sweet tastes greatI absolutely love Silk products,I can drink it by itselfor my cereal My personal favorite is almond milk.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
This is a great option for people who are lactose intolerant, which more of the population is than they realize. The taste/consistency is not that bad once you get used to it. But being someone who used whole milk before, it was an adjustment!
Mikayla H.
I hate the taste of regular milk. This is way better. I like the taste and texture. Some soy milks are too watery and this one is thicker. It is on the sweeter side, so if that isn't your thing I'd skip it. Can be expensive if you have lots of people drinking it.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
I love this product for my daughter. She has eczema and she breaks out worse with cow milk. This helps keep her free.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Es buenisima la recomiendo. Mi hijo le fascina ya qeu necesita tomar solo leche a base de soya, es muy buena, la recomiendo.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?