Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by Bionca R.

BY SILK #18 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• I am not lactose intolerate but do tend to have some health issue...1 Answers
  • Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, or is thi...1 Answers
  • Is this better than coconut milk?7 Answers
Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
My favorite milk alternative. I started to drink Silk milk when I started to lose weight a few years back. I love thus stuff. That taste is amazing. This is the only milk I drink down, even when I am cooking. I use this for everything: my cereal, I put it in my protein shakes and cook with it etc. I do drink the other flavors for the Silk milk as well, but the original flavor is always my favorite.
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my favorite non-dairy milk, I usually alternate between Original and Vanilla depending on whether I want to cut out the extra bit of sugar or not. This is less sweet than Vanilla so it's a little more versatile, it works great in baked goods and cereal. Silk products are slightly more expensive than other options, but it's a creamier product that works better in coffee, which is what I primarily use it for, so it's my go-to.
Joshua B.
This is a great dairy alternative. My girlfriend doesn't like regular milk so we decided to give a few options a try. After stumbling upon this, I'd have to say we've found our permanent replacement. Great flavor and not to bad on price, although a little more than milk usually because milk's always on sale.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
We just found out my daughter can't have regular vitamin D milk and we put her on this. She's loves it. It's tasteful and healthy. Unfortunately we aren't able to get the vanilla one but I'm looking i would recommend it to anyone that there babies have problems.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
My diet is dairy-free. I do not drink any milk at all, and I also try to stay away from food that contains dairy. And this milk is amazing! This product tastes great and gives me energy! I reccomend this!
shelby s.
Munising
Silk Soymilk Original So I am straight up allergic to milk and this has been the only brand that I have found and liked. It has a nice smooth taste. The only thing I have found that I don't like to use it for is cereal.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I wanted to try this product as a different alternative to milk. I don't like regular milk, so I was hoping to find something that I would enjoy more, especially when eating cereal. I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the product. I thought it was too thick and it left a strange taste in my mouth after drinking it. I tried other flavors of the product, but I wasn't impressed by them either.
Jennifer R.
Silk has an amazing line of dairy alternatives which I tend to love. I love adding soy milk to my coffee, cereal and basically in everything that would require milk. My brother also loves this milk since I introduced it to him and even he has repurchased it! I do like this and almond milk but it is a bit pricier than almond milk. Either way, it's delicious!
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
The Original Silk Soymilk tastes amazing -- I find Very Vanilla too sweet, but will drink the little tetra-paks of it for dessert. Smooth, a little sweet and awesome in protein shakes (I use AI Sports No Whey for lactose-free protein shakes). Also great when cooking or anywhere you use milk -- I especially like it in oatmeal because then I don't find the need to add sugar, unlike with water or regular milk. I prefer soy to almond milk because of the protein content and superior taste.
Yolanda D.
You like
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Are there other brands other than silk that taste good, or is this the best one?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
How much does this retail for ?