Silk Soymilk Original uploaded by LaToya  .

BY SILK #12 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "Love me some soy milk, I am lactose intolerant so I buy this brand of soy milk all the time and as a matter of fact I have some now." in 5 reviews
Max H.
I like the flavor of this, but the knocks are on the eco side. These boxes are impossible to recycle in a lot of cities -- can you make them biodegradable? Also I'm concerned about how much soy we subsidize in the farms, causing degradation of the soil. I also prefer the unsweetened version as this does have added sugar.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
I'm not big on soy milk but being lactose intolerant I kind'a don't have many choices. I've bought soy milk twice and they both went bad before I drank them. I miss drink cows milk. Nothing will be like real milk and it's a lot cheaper. I'll probably buy it again and watch it go bad again so I can have a bowl of cereal.
Audrey R.
I started using soy milk in smoothies and coffee years ago and have never turned back. I especially like Silk brand because it is reliable and lasts a long time. Typically I'll get the original unsweetened variety. But if you're a newb, you might want to try vanilla to start.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is my favorite soy milk! I feel like this one is better than the vanilla flavored one (that one's too sweet for me). I usually get the light original version, but this was a great option for me when I figured out I was lactose intolerant.
Kristen S.
Casey, IL
This milk is okay. But my problem is I can't have the silk milk just original. I have to have some type of flavor. Other than that I do love silk milk. It's healthy. And a better lifestyle ♡♡
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Environmentalist Expert
I love silk brand soy milk. It's a very creamy texture and compares well to real milk. I perrfer the original flavor to the vanilla. It tastes more like real milk.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
My son was allergic to milk when he was little he drank only this for the first 3 years and he loves it! he even still asks for it now and hes 6
Kayla M.
minneapolis, MN
Of the soymilks that you can buy at every grocery store this is my favorite. the flavor isn't bad, and it's not too expensive.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
This new taste of their "original" soymilk is not appealing to me. First of all, the "flavor" clashes with my cereal. It's overpowering, too on the sweet side. I want my plain soy milk to have a fresh taste without artificial flavoring. The new version of "original" now has a kind of almondy/sugared rice flavor. They really screwed this up. I will not be buying Silk Original again. I'm switching to Trader Joe's soy milk which has a fresh and natural taste.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my favorite non-dairy milk, I usually alternate between Original and Vanilla depending on whether I want to cut out the extra bit of sugar or not. This is less sweet than Vanilla so it's a little more versatile, it works great in baked goods and cereal. Silk products are slightly more expensive than other options, but it's a creamier product that works better in coffee, which is what I primarily use it for, so it's my go-to.
Shaiky D.
Does this soymilk taste better than the Almond Breeze Milk ?
Vanessa G.
Does it taste like regular milk or does it have a funny taste to it??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than coconut milk?
Amber P.
Chesapeake, VA
Some one said it was thick...how thick? Can you cook with it?
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried soy milk and its good but haven't tried this brand . Is it any good ?