BY SILK #18 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Original All Natural Soymilk*.
Lactose & dairy-free.
6g heart healthy soy protein†.
90 calories per cup.
*With added vitamins.
†As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Silk® original provides 6.25 grams of soy protein.
One quart (946 ml). see more...

Silk Soymilk Original
  • "I couldn't drink real milk anymore and tried various soy milks out there but nothing like Silk, I'll be a fan forever!" in 4 reviews
  • "My son is lactose intolerant and we go threw so many of these a month, we absolutely love this brand we have tried many others but this is out families favorite " in 2 reviews
  • "When my son was born he was allergic to cows milk protein so our whole family started a dairy free lifestyle." in 1 review
  • "For those who are lactose intolerant (brand new like myself or have long been) I would highly recommend using this as a replacement to cows milk since the soy flavor is very subtle and there's no vanilla or chocolate flavoring added." in 1 review
Kourtney K.
tucson
Vegan
Protein packed
I love it
I always use it for cooking and my coffee
Very good
Sweet
Better alternative than regular milk
Great value
Great price
Can buy at many different markets
Would recommend
🥀 t.
I couldn't drink normal milk without having a stomache, so I tried looking for the best alternatives. My dad got me this one day and since then I liked it. It doesn't make my stomach upset, so I'm very happy about it. It's very much affordable at the grocery store.
Anja W.
I am lactose intolerant, but I honestly don't absolutely LOVE this milk alternative. It tastes okay, but the almond milk versions of this are just so much better, in my opinion. The almond milk also has a higher protein content than the soy milks, which I personally find important.
Lynnrae G.
I used to hate the taste of soy milk, but I've recently grown to love it. I just love how smooth it is and the flavor is just so good to me. I've never really enjoyed drinking a glass of whole milk, I don't know why it just grosses me out, but I absolutely love drinking soy milk by itself. It is also the perfect milk for cereal since it has a bit of a vanilla flavor to it.
Erin N.
Yum! Very good in cereal because it has a slight vanilla flavor, so I never use this for cooking unless it's something sweet. Tastes way better than cows milk in my opinion, but pricey so I don't buy it often.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Duh! Smack somebody next time they ask where you get your protein from. This is where I get mine. Super healthy choice for a pregnant vegan and it's easy go-to for extra calories/protein now that I'm breastfeeding.
Ashleigh G.
Lewisville, TX
This year I had a lot of health problems flare up that caused a few surgeries. After the first surgery, I had become lactose intolerant for whatever unknown reason!
Long story short, I have had to go to changing meal plans, seriously looking at the ingredients of what I buy, and seriously trying not to change the flavor or consistency of the meals I make for my fiance.
I started with trying some vegan recipes, since I knew they would not use cows milk, and would use regular ingredients since I'm not a vegan. They turned out funky to say the least. I will say, I have learned that the plain flavored Silk Soy Milk has become my lifesaver. Although my fiance says it tastes like cream, we're able to use it as a replacement to milk in just about any dish with little to no noticeable difference!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I was drinking this milk for about 2 months until recently i started noticing that every time I would drink it after finishing a glass I would feel extremely nauseous and I would burp and burp for hours, it was making me feel very nasty. Not surprised to finding so many negative things on the internet about soy milk, it might just me that I'm sensitive or maybe even the brand but I no longer drink it an I haven't feel sick after eating anymore.
Danielle S.
I never really liked the thought of drinking milk that came from a cow so I wanted to try some other options and at first I tried rice milk but, that wasn't for me so I tried silk original soymilk. I've always wanted to try it to see if I would like it and I do. Silk is an excellent substitute for milk and it doesn't really taste different to me at all the only thing that is different would have to be the thickness of it which reminds me of eggnog, Yum!
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
After finding out my daughter had a milk allergy while breastfeeding, we contemplated what she'd be able to consume as a toddler. Our pediatrician recommended Silk and we've never looked back. Our whole family has reaped the benefits of silk milk and enjoy the flavor alone, in cereal, and smoothies. It's become a staple in our refrigerator not only for the allergy, but because we all enjoy the taste of Silk.
Ashley M.
Huntington, WV
I have never tried any of the Silk products. Do they honestly taste good?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Can you tell the difference between regular milk and soy? I don't drink milk but definitely use it with my cereal and was just curious.
Sierra R.
Kettering, OH
Has anyone tried the new Cashew Milk? I just tried it today for the first time and enjoyed it. It has a bit of a nutty flavor lol
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Does this flavor taste different than the vanilla?
Sidney F.
Wise, VA
Is this worth buying? I love almond milk and didn't know if the taste was similar, or better.