BY SILK

Ashley W.
While I am not really a fan of chocolate anything, we make some beastly almond mild chocolate ice cream! Kids love it and it's great to make a delicious, healthy, non-toxic, non-hormone tasty ice cream that the whole family loves! A must have in our home! I am really disappointed that smaller containers are not offered for school lunches. It would be wonderful to see that in the school lunch line! My kids really notice the difference and would rather have almond milk at school.
Shelby G.
Downingtown, PA
I love this product!!!! I can't even tell that it's soy and in my opinion it actually tastes better than regular milk. affordable and definitely worth the money!! the chocolate flavors are perfectly balanced and not too overpowering. it's surprisingly refreshing and I could drink it all day!!!!
Diana H.
This has a good flavor due to the added chocolate. It's a good substitute for milk when you're baking, you just have to adjust the rest of your recipe. I mostly use this when I'm making smoothies or milkshakes, as I feel like it gives them a nice bit of extra flavor. If you like chocolate milk, chances are you are going to like this.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
These are so great for an on-the-go drink. Plus, they're great for satisfying a sweet craving. The taste is really delicious and they're quite filling. Love the chocolate flavor the best, too!
kari r.
Davison, MI
Love silk soymilk! The taste is amazing and I feel good about giving some to my kids. I love making banana smoothies out of it, it gives it the right amount of chocolate and I don't have to feel bad about drinking it!
Viviana R.
Great for on the go. My daughter loves silk. This brand in particular tastes great. Ive tried others and they just don't feel right. Will continue to shop for these.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got introduced this Silk when I gave birth to my first child 2.5 years ago. I am a vegetarian so the hospital gave me soy milk with every meal for my protein fulfillment. I got hooked now my kids enjoy it so much as well.
Erin F.
I loved this when I first tried them. The smaller size was perfect for sampling a new product. Now I like it so much we just get a regular sized half gallon.
I have been looking everywhere for the small containers of these! i love silk and would love to find smaller containers!
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Silk is a perfect replacement for those who are lactose intolerant. It doesn't taste weird like other soy milks do.