Silk Soymilk Chocolate uploaded by Sydney H.

BY SILK #31 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Soymilk Chocolate.
50% More calcium.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy‡.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
120 calories per cup. see more...

Silk Soymilk Chocolate
  • "I am lactose intolerant and drink Silk because it is much easier on my stomach and I actually prefer the taste of Soy or Almond milk rather than normal cows milk." in 2 reviews
  • "While it's true that soy milk will never taste exactly like actual milk, this stuff does come pretty close." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this occasionally when I make milkshakes or pancakes, it adds to the flavor.. it is really good " in 1 review
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I deal with lactose intolerance and this milk never gives me problems. It is so delicious! I drink it everyday and i never get sick of it. I feel i get more energy and an extra boost cos of the chocolate. I usually find mine at food 4 less or Walgreens. It’s inexpensive and i definitely recommend it to everyone.
Diana M.
Metuchen
I'm not big on chocolate milk, but this one really hit the spot! It's not too sweet and not too rich so it agrees well with my stomach. I used to make a chocolate banana milkshake and it was delicious!! I'll definitely buy it again!
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this milk at Best market last week. I wanted another alternative for milk. The price is a little more money than regular 2% milk. I liked the flavor it reminded me of a healthy chocolate milk. I would buy it again.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
I love this milk it's wet rich and delicious but I don't recommend it Igbo you don't like dark chocolate it's taste like of mine semi sweet dark chocolate. Also I like to drink in small amount or else the flavor might be to much
rebeca c.
I've been drinking Silk chocolate milk since I was a kid and I still love it! It's delicious plain or added to a milkshake with peanut butter and soy ice cream if you're feeling indulgent. Definitely recommend this!
Lisa Z.
This milk is so good and I love the chocolate flavor. I only drink this milk by itself or with a snack. I drink this milk because I'm lactose intolerant and it sits very well on my stomach. I recommend trying this milk at least once. If you're a fan of chocolate, this is definitely the way to go.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
This my favorite Soy milk flavor. I drink a cup every morning. It has a great flavor and no aftertaste. It is like I am having a chocolate milk treat without the dairy! I am not a fan of regular milk so this satisfies my craving for chocolate milk. It is healthier and the price is excellent!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Being lactose intolerant silk brand became my best friend few years ago. I am now able to enjoy stomach pain free yogurt, variety of delicious soy milk and much more. I really highly recommend this product. This milk is also great for smoothies!!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
I was a bit skeptical about trying an alternative to real milk, but this was quite good! Only problem is that you can't let it sit long, it tastes terrible warm. I usually like my milk a little warm versus straight out the fridge cold but I'll go with this healthy alternative anyway!
Michelle M.
Acworth, GA
Years ago I found out I can drink regular milk again I thought it to buy this cuz I rather drink the chocolate milk than the white milk I can honestly say this is the best tasting chocolate milk that I have ever experienced this is really good I love the taste of it I do not like the regular chocolate milk if it tastes so good
Nicole J.
Is this a good chocolate milk to try?
heather c.
How many cals/fat in this?