Silk Soymilk Chocolate uploaded by Sydney H.

BY SILK #17 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Soymilk Chocolate.
50% More calcium.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy‡.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
120 calories per cup. see more...

Silk Soymilk Chocolate
  • "While it's true that soy milk will never taste exactly like actual milk, this stuff does come pretty close." in 2 reviews
  • "I am lactose intolerant and drink Silk because it is much easier on my stomach and I actually prefer the taste of Soy or Almond milk rather than normal cows milk." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this occasionally when I make milkshakes or pancakes, it adds to the flavor.. it is really good " in 1 review
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Love love love! I enjoy this stuff better than regular chocolate milk. It's so rich and creamy and has a nicer taste in my opinion. It's a milk alternative so yes it's gonna be pricier, but I'm 100% with treating myself to this stuff
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I deal with lactose intolerance and this milk never gives me problems. It is so delicious! I drink it everyday and i never get sick of it. I feel i get more energy and an extra boost cos of the chocolate. I usually find mine at food 4 less or Walgreens. It’s inexpensive and i definitely recommend it to everyone.
Lynn B.
Yum! This is good with rich chocolate flavor. It’s a nondairy choco milk option. I have to ration it as I could drink several cups a day. The soy flavor isn’t overpowering. It found in most grocery stores. This is more expensive than dairy choco milk.
Diana M.
Metuchen
I'm not big on chocolate milk, but this one really hit the spot! It's not too sweet and not too rich so it agrees well with my stomach. I used to make a chocolate banana milkshake and it was delicious!! I'll definitely buy it again!
Autum W.
Keene , NH
A friend gave this to me to try claiming she didn’t like it. There has been a container in my refrigerator ever since and this happened 7 years ago! At my local grocery store it’s $3 and change and lasts a lot longer than regular milk! I use this to bake, in my protein shakes, a late night treat, and even in my special K cereal! 10/10 would recommend, always have and always will!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this milk at Best market last week. I wanted another alternative for milk. The price is a little more money than regular 2% milk. I liked the flavor it reminded me of a healthy chocolate milk. I would buy it again.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
I love this milk it's wet rich and delicious but I don't recommend it Igbo you don't like dark chocolate it's taste like of mine semi sweet dark chocolate. Also I like to drink in small amount or else the flavor might be to much
Cora M.
Murrieta
I'm OBSESSED with this protein packed chocolate soy milk! Smooth and sweet, satisfies every sweet tooth craving - I mean it! Waaaay BETTER than regular chocolate cow milk ew lol
Lisa Z.
This milk is so good and I love the chocolate flavor. I only drink this milk by itself or with a snack. I drink this milk because I'm lactose intolerant and it sits very well on my stomach. I recommend trying this milk at least once. If you're a fan of chocolate, this is definitely the way to go.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
This my favorite Soy milk flavor. I drink a cup every morning. It has a great flavor and no aftertaste. It is like I am having a chocolate milk treat without the dairy! I am not a fan of regular milk so this satisfies my craving for chocolate milk. It is healthier and the price is excellent!
Nicole J.
Is this a good chocolate milk to try?
heather c.
How many cals/fat in this?