BY SILK #46 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Very Vanilla Soy Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk*.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy protein‡.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
130 calories per cup.
‡As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Silk® very vanilla provides 6.25 grams of soy protein. see more...

Silk Soy Milk Very Vanilla
  • "Now all I need is a recipe to turn it into soy ice cream and I'll be set!" in 1 review
  • "I started drinking soy milk because my child is lactose intolerant, this is the brand we buy!" in 1 review
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
My absolute favorite dairy milk alternative!! I was first introduced to this while visiting my vegetarian cousin in 2009, and loved it so much, when I went to my grandparents house the following week i begged for Very Vanilla soy milk! The flavor is so delicious and smooth, and something i enjoy drinking everyday! I use this to make pancakes, in matcha or chai lattes, smoothies, it is perfect for everything! 10/10!!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I love Silk soy milk, and this kind was okay. It was just waayyyy too sweet for me. I much prefer the unsweetened version of soy milk. It was just okay because it was just sickeningly sweet honestly. I wouldn't recommend this unless you know you like really sweet soy milk.
Erin N.
This milk is so yummy! It tastes like melted ice cream or whipped cream! I would drink this occasionally because it is a little too sweet for me but I definitely recommend it.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I love soy milk and this flavor is definitely my all time favorite! The vanilla flavor is very strong, which I like. It's a good flavor of vanilla too. I use it for my cereal, coffee, and baking. It's pretty affordable as well.
Sabrina S.
Sorry but I hate this silk milk. It is too chalky. It may be good for protein shakes but drinking it alone is gross. It doesn't have much flavor there is a little bit it's not really noticeable. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ashleigh G.
Lewisville, TX
As stated in my Silk Plain Soy Milk review, I am in love with the brand. Not being able to drink milk thanks to one measly surgery sucks. No ice cream, no Italian food, etc. The Very Vanilla flavor has saved me. Literally, it tastes just like ice cream!! Now all I need is a recipe to turn it into soy ice cream and I'll be set!
Even if you're not lactose intolerant, I would say give this soy milk a shot!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
The first time I ever had this, I was in the hospital recovering from my emergency c-section with my daughter. This is what they would bring me for my meals. I had never been a fan of soy milk until I had this. This stuff is so delicious. I can even drink this straight. (Anything with the name milk in it is gross to me unless it's in cereal.) I have a hard time finding this in stores at times but when I see this, I grab a few cartons.
Breyonna S.
This soy milk is excellent but super addictive so watch out! It's very sweet and smooth. It tastes a lot like melted vanilla ice cream (but in a good way). I wouldn't recommend using this in things other than with making sweets or mixing into drinks due to it being overly sweet in taste. I like using this in smoothies or just a glass here and there when I'm craving something sweet. Great product
Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
I drink some milk every day because I am lactose intolerance a very good day for interactive. It taste exactly like milk and I never get sick of it. It also doesn't make me poop so it's all good. If you're lactose intolerant I recommend silk almond milk or silk coconut milk or just regular silk lactose milk.
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I prefer very vanilla because of the taste. Being lactose intolerant, I want a product that taste good while not giving me stomach aches, and Silk does the trick. But the very vanilla has a better flavor, to me, and is much preferable to drink straight or to have with cereal.
Brenna W.
What does it really taste like?
Ruby P.
Do the silk products help with less tummy aches that regular milk can cause?
Kaitlyn B.
Jewett, OH
Does this have as high an acid content as the almond milk?