Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla

by Silk

#11 in Non-Dairy Milk

It's free! Silk® Vanilla is free of dairy, gluten, lactose, cholesterol, eggs, casein, MSG and worries.

Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla Has anyone tried this? How does it taste? I haven’t found a non-dairy milk that tastes good.
Aquien no le gusta est leche 😋 ?
I hate dairy I never heard this so I milk before how does it taste? I’ve only had almond milk and coconut milk. Is it affordable where can I get this milk at?
Start your review of Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla!
Product Highlights
I'm lactose intolerant, but even though this still has a bit of lactose in it I love the vanilla version of this better.in reviews
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta marca de leche lo único es que en mi pais es un poco costoso pero excelente sabor
Amanda Y.
Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla uploaded by Amanda Y.
soy milk is a great instead drinking regular milk. This soy milk taste great! one of my favorite non dairy milk
bilkis A.
Woodbury, MN
If you are one of those who love Flavour milk this is the best for you very healty and i love it . Also it vanilla it have a good taste
Kristie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Almost seven years ago my husband had a stroke. When then found out that he also had high cholesterol. I had to make a lot of changes with his diet. He didn't like anything that bought for him. I purchased  Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla from our local Wal-Mart because it's free of diary, gluten, lactose, cholesterol, eggs, casein, and MSG. He actually lived it. It kind of  taste like a sweet vanilla homemade milkshake.  My kids even drink it daily now. I believe it taste better than whole milk.
Sarah F.
Oakley, CA
Love this soy milk! Great for oatmeal and coffee. Has a bit of protein too so it’s the perfect treat when I’m craving something sweet in the evening.
Amiah F.
Iowa City
I love this milk, and I use it for everything! cereal, baking, oatmeal, or I have even put it in Mac n Cheese before when I didn't have an alternative it was great!
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Soy milk is so good. It tastes so much better than regular milk. I love to use this in shakes and tea lattes. I just wish it would work well with baking.
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
This is by far the best vanilla soy milk I've had. Its just the right amount of thickness and is not overly sweet. This definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Shelly R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This milk is delicious and healthy! Not too sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Its smooth and has a longer shelf life. Plus its better for the environment compared to cows milk. I would definitely recommend this product
Nicolas Z.
Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this brand of soy milk. For me it is the best brand of vegan milk I've tried in my whole life. The first time I tried this product was on december of 2018 when I was at my sister's house and she invited me this veg milk at night. It taste really great!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy K.
Spring Hill, FL
il y a un mois
Malou W. il y a un mois
There is a lot tastier products from silk brand than the soy. The best tasting soy milk is from alpro (the regular one). The cashew milk from silk is bomb tho!