Silk Soy Milk Natural Vanilla uploaded by LoLo M.

BY SILK #8 in Nut & Alternative Milks

It's free! Silk® Vanilla is free of dairy, gluten, lactose, cholesterol, eggs, casein, MSG and worries.

• I hate dairy I never heard this so I milk before how does...3 Answers
  • I've never had soy milk- only regular milk and almond mil...2 Answers
  • Does the coconut milt have the coconut taste? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I'm lactose intolerant, but even though this still has a bit of lactose in it I love the vanilla version of this better." in 6 reviews
Emily H.
Twin Falls, ID
I'm lactose intolerant and can't have anything with dairy products. When I discovered it was milk making me sick, I was cautious because I heard that milk "substitutes" were nasty. Silk vanilla soy milk is sweet without tasting sickly like some other brands. I love that it tastes good with any breakfast food I may eat without making the more sugary breakfast cereals too sweet to eat. It isn't light and watery like a lot of other non dairy milks and is good to cook with too!

If you're not a huge fan of the vanilla, I definitely suggest the regular soy milk. It is less sweet but still compliments what you are eating.
Lizbeth R.
Soy milk is the best, is better than drinking whole milk and is way healthier, I drink this everyday day with my protein shake it has a great great flavor, also is good in protein which is amazing if you are trying to lose weight LOVE THIS!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the idea of cutting out as much dairy as I can from my diet but it's hard to find a good milk replacement. I actually enjoy the taste of milk. This definitely tastes different, but I do like the subtle hint of vanilla that they've added. It works well as a milk substitute when making smoothies or desserts. I do not enjoy it in coffee or heated up- it's changes the flavor and texture for me!
Rose W.
I love to use this for my coffees in the morning!! It isn’t too sweet and adds the perfect amount of creaminess and sweetness to my coffee and I love to use Silk soy milk as an alternative for milk. I would definitely buy this again:)
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this for shakes and smoothies and for some recipes. But I cannot eat it with cereal or drink it. I tried this as a milk replacement with cereal and gagged. But i definitely use it for smoothies
Noell R.
Granger, IN
I recently discovered that I am lactose intolerant and milk is such a staple in my diet. I decided to try soy milk. The first time I tried it, I found that it has a little bit thicker of consistency, but have grown to love it. It is so affordable and doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth like regular milk does.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a very good alternative to milk. You get more calcium than in normal milk and it's tasty too. It has a little bit of vanilla flavor so it's not just a boring plain flavor. It goes great on any cereal as well.
Sandy V.
Great delicious taste! I rarely drink whole milk because it upsets my stomach so I drink this as an alternative. It tastes great and is packed with all the vitamins that i need. It's even better because these are sold at Costco for an even better price than regular supermarkets.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I really like this brand, just the plain silk too. I haven't had regular milk in years,and wouldn't want to after having this, it keeps longer and tastes great in cooking and raw.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I use this as a substitute for milk it does a great job for cerial smoothies some cooking you have to play around with it a little not as good as real milk but easier on the digestive system
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What desserts can i make using this?
Olivia H.
Monterey, Ca
What is a good recipe that includes the vanilla silk milk?
María Eugenia C.
I haven't try this, but does this taste and feels like a cow milk?
Brooke R.
Are the soybeans in silk organic?
Belem M.