BY SILK

Silk® Original Soy Creamer.
Lactose free.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
15 calories per serving. see more...

Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
Tried this for the first time at friends house this weekend. I liked the flavor the soy added to the coffee but I felt like I needed to pit in a lot more than regular creamer.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
It tastes good and goes well with coffee or even tea depending on your preference. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for another type of creamer.
Gabi S.
I don't do dairy so I figured I'd give this a try. I love how creamy it is but it's not sweet like dairy creamers. You still have to add sugar.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I never thought that I would ever buy this product I thought it would taste so bad but then when my husband told me to try it I fell in love
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Review for: Creamer Plain more...
My favourite dairy-free creamer, I've been using it in my coffee for years now. I don't find it tastes any different from dairy cream and I like that I don't need a lot of it to get my coffee the right strength/colour.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Creamer Plain 1 pt; 473 ml more...
I am a huge fav of Silks Creamers! Great taste without all the fat of regular creamers! I just wish it was easier to find a variety!
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
Does it contain carrageenan?