BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkSilk
Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk

Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk

by Silk

#9 in Non-Dairy Milk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

[product:silk-dark-chocolate-almondmilk-73] is one of my favorite milks. What's another alternative chocolate milk that is amazing to try?
I Would like to know why you don’t make the chocolate almond milk in milk chocolate rather than dark chocolate ?
Has anyone with kids tried this with them? My little can’t have milk and I’m looking for something he will love.
Start your review of Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk!
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is a plant-based, dairy-free, 25% less sugar than regular chocolate milk. But the kicker is it's dark chocolate with a great satisfying rich creamy taste that will keep you coming back for more. This product is only 100 calories per serving. P.S. I let my son try this he loves it so I had to tell him this is mine❣ #influensterseat☝❤
Marcela M.
Arlington, VA
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk uploaded by Marcela M.
I live this almond chocolate milk, I drink it for my breakfast and it’s so useful for my shakes, it’s less sweet than the other ones. Just Love it
Alyssa F.
Pine City, NY
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk uploaded by Alyssa F.
Purchased at: Target
This meets all of my cravings for a good chocolate milk! It’s thicker and has great flavor. One of my favorite ways to start the morning!
Amy E.
I love this! It's got a great, rich taste and very smooth texture. IT'S Great For A SweetSnack When You Don't Want To Ruin Your Diet
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great what is not too like about a chocolate milk alternative that doesn't upset your stomach. If you are thinking about starting soy milk I suggest you start with this and slowly work down to unflavored.
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk uploaded by Catalina G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is way better than regular Chocolate Milk! Plus it is dairy free, gluten free and soy free, and has 50% more calcium that regular milk! If you love milk but you want a healthier supplement this is it! Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
Let me start this off by saying that I’ve never been a milk drinker. I enjoy almost every dairy product known to man, but milk was always reserved for cooking or my very rare bowl of cereal. My family and I switched to using almond milk in our house about 4 years ago, and I never turned back. Though Silk is not my favorite brand for unsweetened almond milk, this dark chocolate variety is delicious! My son loves to drink a glass of it with his meals and I love to use it as a liquid in my protein shakes. I love that it’s made with all natural ingredients and the chocolate flavor is actually cocoa. If you’re thinking about trying, I urge you to do so!
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
Absolutely amazing blend whenever i crave for bubble milk tea. I use this with oolong tea and whoa the flavor are just the same as you purchase from bubble tea stores i think even better for me. Of course i add my own tapioca pearls that i made at home too
Charles B.
White Haven, PA
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk uploaded by Charles B.
I love this! I don’t like dairy milk because it upsets my stomach and why not save the cows. It’s a rich chocolate flavor and it’s almost addicting haha.
Stacey C.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite milk to drink. The dark chocolate is rich and creamy and satisfies my sweet cravings. It has more protein than cows milk and it is better for my body. I use it to make smoothies, in my cere or just drink straight. It’s delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un an
Silk Shelf-stable Dark Chocolate Almondmilk is one of my favorite milks. What's another alternative chocolate milk that is amazing to try?
Jameson O. il y a un an
Blue diamond almond breeze chocolate milk.