Silk Result Straight Smoother Blow Dry Cream by Joico for Unisex Creame, 6.8 Ounce

BY JOICO

MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex Works with the heat of your blow dryer to help create the perfect tension needed for straightening hair with ease. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Joico Laboratories product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlike see more...

Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to just be ok, I have used other Joico products and loved them but this wasn't one of them and definitely not for the price. I have very long thick hair and it really didn't make my hair appear any smoother than when I didn't use this product. Maybe on someone with finer hair but I wasn't impressed.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
I've said it before I have dry, coarse hair but I love a good blow-out...probably too much! This product is the key to taking coarse, frizzy hair and transforming it into soft and luxurious. Use with your round brush for your normal blow-out and you'll be amazed.
I love this product. My hair has never looked better. It helps so much with frizz in the morning!
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
Love Joico products! Smooths my hairs, keeps it straight when I blow dry it. Doesn't end up looking like a poof ball after I finish drying it.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have very thick hair. Its about mid back length. I was not impressed with this product for the price. It left my hair a little greasy.