Silk Result Smoothing Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair by Joico for Unisex - 10.1 oz Shampoo

BY JOICO

Fragrance Notes: Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair see more...

Alies D.
San Diego, CA
This was a great product. It cleansed my scalp of excess oils and dirt without stripping my natural sebum. It also left my hair feeling soft and smooth after shampooing. Most shampoos leave my hair feeling dry and course. I would highly recommend for natural hair girls!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Katie H.
Highly recommend using this product, gentle on skin and truly makes a difference. Price is decent and lasts longer than generic brands.
Rebekah M.
North , SC
Keep my hair tame and feeling smooth with no frizz. Love the way it hydrated my hair without feeling greasy.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have super thick coarse hair and this shampoo and conditioner combo is amazing! Totally worth the price!
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Really awsome brand.my all time favorite brand..I trust them and always buy from this brand as well.
Aysla M.
Silk Result, which is made to moisturize and nourish the hair without regret, protecting against moisture and creepy hair, and is suitable for fine and normal hair. Interesting to see that the products contain in their complex formula quadraminico (hydrolyzed keratin), the shampoo and the conditioner still promise immediate effect, making hair rebel hair straight and easy to comb.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Max H.
Canterbury
I think product very worth what you pay for it and would definitely recommend i my friend!