Silk PureAlmond Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Ka Yang Y.Silk PureAlmond Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Brendan E.

BY SILK

Silk Pure Almond® Unsweetened Almondmilk Vanilla.

50% More calcium than dairy milk.

30 Calories per serving.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Dara S.
dallas
This is so good! I hate milk, which is great because I am now dairy free due to health issues. This is around 4-5$ a carton and that’s not bad. It tastes phenomenal. I will buy forever. Low cal and low fat, but all the nutrients plus more. Cow’s milk is terrible for you! Make the switch!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
If you can't do dairy milk try Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk in your cereal. I like it because it is tasty and has no weird bite to it; very smooth to use in breakfast foods like cereals, smoothies and coffee drink. Can be mixed with certain fruits and veggies to make super healthy recipes; do not recommend to make pudding though it doesn't hold up well. Usually sold in one quart or half gallon cartons and can come in 4 to 6 packs. Best when served chilled; my cartons were sold shelf-stable but need refrigerated after opening but there are ones that come refrigerated and I don't think can be stored without being cooled.
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Is Almond milk in the house haha...
everyone in my 🏡 LOVE this milk because it's so natural and also have a very good taste!! I'm allergic to lactose but Silk brand have the best products for any person like me... I totally recommend this almond milk and all of their products! It's just AWESOME!
Ashley I.
waco, ky
I started drinking almond milk for a variety of reasons such as low carb, breastfeeding (reduce dairy intake), increase calcium intake, and I just don't care for cow's milk. Silk has by far been my least favorite. This almond milk is thick and has a slimy texture, it is very off putting. I have tried Silk at least 3 different times and unfortunately each time the result is the same. The taste is also not as good as the Great Value brand or Almond Breeze. I only purchase refrigerated unsweetened vanilla almond milk, so other varieties may taste better. I am not willing to find out.
Brendan E.
Forest City, NC
Very yummy! I love to make strawberry, banana, honey, and almond milk smoothies! This almond milk is light, refreshing, and tastes great! Has a nutty, and fresh taste! I would recommend you get the vanilla if you are going to try it for the first time. I personally think vanilla is the best!
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
This is all we drink in our house. It's healthy for you and that bit of sweet gets my son to eat plain cereal without any sugar so that's a bonus for me as a mom haha. My husband loves this in his coffee and baking with it is a complete dream. It adds a creaminess I love.
Jasmine D.
I don't drink regular milk and hate soy milk. Almond milk has been my go to for years, and I constantly have cartons of this in my fridge. It tastes great on its own or blended. It also works well for baking as a milk substitute.

Because it can be so expensive, I buy mine at Costco and watch for coupons.
Rachel B.
My mother is lactose intolerant, so Silk is a life saver for her. She uses this every single morning in her cereal, so we always have it on hand! In fact, my four year old begs to finish my mom's cereal because she loves the taste of Silk so much! It isn't my favorite, but it's definitely a favorite in my household.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
This is my go-to "milk" as I am lactose intolerant. I use it to cook with and in my coffee. I love the slight vanilla flavor & it makes a great addition to vegan curry.
Kristen S.
Irmo, SC
I started drinking this milk when I started my 21 day fix diet. The milk is very thick but the taste is amazing. It works very well for my fruit smoothies and even my kids like it