BY SILK #48 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Pure Coconut® Vanilla Coconut Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk†.
See side panel for saturated fat content.
Lactose, gluten & soy -free.
New great taste.
90 calories per serving.
Non-GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Silk Pure Coconut Coconut Milk Vanilla
  • "I finally caved and bought it on my last trip to the grocery store and I'm so happy I did!" in 1 review
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Not as good as So Delicious' organic Vanilla Coconut milk but very close. Great flavor but has a gritty texture. Would be flawless in milk or baking, but if you are looking for a milk to drink straight OR a hot chocolate base- go for So Delicious organic.
Abigail J.
Charleston
I've been loving this as a substitute for regular milk. So much better for you and a little sweeter! It's very good and very nutritious ! I recommend there regular flavor. Great in cereal and in coffee
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I love this coconut milk. I use it for my smoothies in the morning. It gives it a sweet creamy taste. I like this more than other brands I have tried. This is definitely my new favorite. I also want to try the soy mild from this brand. I recommend to try this if you are wanting to cut out dairy from your diet.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I love this brand a little bit more than the Almond Breeze it taste so delicious and milky we use two containers a week where as whenever we were using dairy products we would only use one jug of milk per week
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
After realizing that my health issues can get better by quitting dairy, I opted to try almond and coconut milk, and I have to say I am hooked!! Specially this coconut milk, it tastes great, is good for me and does not make me feel bad!! I will definitely recommend for anyone that wants to try an alternative to dairy.
madeleine a.
Los Angeles, CA
This milk is my favorite product of all time! it's so sweet and tasty yet healthy! It's very affordable depends where you buy it at! It taste kind of like breast milk! I'm definitely buying again! This is my hold grail drink
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
Wonderfully sweet taste that I was not expecting. Love that it has a long shelf life. Definitely a new favorite for me. ♥
Stephanie B.
Excellent for drinking and making all kinds of homemade products also rinsing your body scrubs off with.
Karolina A.
NASHVILLE, TN
This is one of my favorite brands of coconut milk, we don't buy regular milk as my husband is lactose intolerant, so this is a great substitute. We use it mostly with cereals, the taste is really good. I do not recommend this for cooking/baking etc though.
Roxyana G.
I really enjoy this coconut milk over other coconut milks that are available in stores. It has a sweet coconut taste that is not too overwhelming sweet.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite thing to use Silk's coconut milk for/in?
Edmond, OK
Which Silk product is your favorite?
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer Silk's coconut milk over other brands of coconut milk?
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
How does the vanilla and coconut taste together?
Maria Eugenia C.
How much do you think this have coconut flavor on it?