BY SILK #76 in Milk

Silk Pure Coconut® Vanilla Coconut Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk†.
See side panel for saturated fat content.
Lactose, gluten & soy -free.
New great taste.
90 calories per serving.
Non-GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Silk Pure Coconut Coconut Milk Vanilla
  • "I finally caved and bought it on my last trip to the grocery store and I'm so happy I did!" in 1 review
Abigail J.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
I've been loving this as a substitute for regular milk. So much better for you and a little sweeter! It's very good and very nutritious ! I recommend there regular flavor. Great in cereal and in coffee
Edmond, OK
I think I have found my new, favorite coconut milk! I've been using So Delicious unsweetened vanilla coconut milk for about 3 months now (which is amazing by the way). Recently, I noticed that Silk came out with their own coconut milk. I finally caved and bought it on my last trip to the grocery store and I'm so happy I did! I purchased the Silk unsweetened vanilla coconut milk. The nutritional information is nearly identical. The only thing that I noticed is different is the Silk brand is not organic, while So Delicious is. I honestly prefer the flavor of the Silk. It's very smooth. I use it in steel cut oatmeal every morning. It's also great in smoothies!
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
After realizing that my health issues can get better by quitting dairy, I opted to try almond and coconut milk, and I have to say I am hooked!! Specially this coconut milk, it tastes great, is good for me and does not make me feel bad!! I will definitely recommend for anyone that wants to try an alternative to dairy.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
I love this coconut milk. I use it for my smoothies in the morning. It gives it a sweet creamy taste. I like this more than other brands I have tried. This is definitely my new favorite. I also want to try the soy mild from this brand. I recommend to try this if you are wanting to cut out dairy from your diet.
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I usually buy the original flavor but recently bought the vanilla flavor to try it out. Vanilla is a bit sweeter than I expected and might make smoothies a little too sweet. Regardless, it is creamy and super yummy. I think I will continue to use the original flavor for smoothies but go with the vanilla flavor when I want a straight coconut milk drink.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand a little bit more than the Almond Breeze it taste so delicious and milky we use two containers a week where as whenever we were using dairy products we would only use one jug of milk per week
madeleine a.
Los Angeles, CA
This milk is my favorite product of all time! it's so sweet and tasty yet healthy! It's very affordable depends where you buy it at! It taste kind of like breast milk! I'm definitely buying again! This is my hold grail drink
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of coconut milk, we don't buy regular milk as my husband is lactose intolerant, so this is a great substitute. We use it mostly with cereals, the taste is really good. I do not recommend this for cooking/baking etc though.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I just tried Silk coconut milk for the first time and really enjoyed it! I used it in my kale smoothie and it added just a little bit of sweetness to offset the bitterness of the kale. I will be using it in my smoothies and recipes from now on.
Charlotte B.
Foodie Expert
Love this coconut milk! Getting away from dairy milk and my kids have been off of it for years so we buy this and the almond milk varieties. Love the taste - only thing is please, please stop putting carageenan in it and I will love it even more.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite thing to use Silk's coconut milk for/in?
Edmond, OK
Which Silk product is your favorite?
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer Silk's coconut milk over other brands of coconut milk?
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
How does the vanilla and coconut taste together?
Maria Eugenia C.
Foodie Expert
How much do you think this have coconut flavor on it?