BY SILK #85 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This product is great as a milk in cereal, to drink in place as your regular milk and in your coffee. I enjoy this as well in my protein shakes when I make them. I find that they can be a little expensive but you can find them on sale from time to time even getting 2 for the price of one. Its much healthier than regular milk and I think the taste is much better
B P.
Soy milk saved my life. Lol okay well I got stuck in an airport which my daughters formula was In my big bag. Not expecting my flight to be cancelled, my bags made it to my destination before me. I bought some silk soy milk and it helped me out with her until we were able to catch next flight.
Alejandra R.
Panamá
I'm actually not a fan. I love the soymilk one with actually no almond is 10 times better but I find this one more healthy. But if you want a better taste the soymilk is better.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
This milk Is a little sweet for my taste but it's god to have in my house! I love it because t's a healthier alternative in my opinion and easier on the palate!
Kelley D.
Winterville, NC
I purchase this for smoothies. It has a light creamy taste. I also drink regular milk, but this is a nice alternative to change it up sometime.
devanshi p.
Toronto, Ontario
I love that the almond milk comes in handy individual servings. They're easy to take to work or drink in a hurry, and they taste great too. A healthy alternative to soda or some fruit juices
Diane B.
Since I can't have dairy products, I love that I can drink Silk Almond Milk! It taste great! Also love that it comes in smaller tetra packs for on-the-go!
Ashley C.
nottingham
this milk is really good and tasty l love having it. l always buy it and its affordable l would recommend this who are trying to keep healthy
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
I just went dairy free and this is my go to milk.

Love almond milk and the vanilla flavor is subtle but perfect!