BY SILK

Silk Pure Almondmilk Dark Chocolate, 8-Ounce Aseptic Cartons (Pack of 18) see more...

Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Mmm this stuff is such a great treat! I haven't had dairy milk in so long that I can't really say how this compares to regular chocolate milk but I know that this is delicious and hits the spot when I have a sweet tooth!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Regular Chocolate Milk is so high in fat and calories that it makes me feel guilty drinking it. Chocolate Almond Milk is a great alternative and the taste is pretty spot on. Put them in the fridge to chill and drink away!
Farrah W.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
My mom absolutely loves this stuff. I can't stand it because I went through a summer of only being able to drink chocolate Ensure. This would work for me though cause I'm slightly lactose intolerant.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
I am a sucker for anything that has dark chocolate in it...especially this. Being on weight watchers, I try to watch what I'm eating so I can see those points go down...welllll...this helps me curb my sweet tooth and lets me feel like I'm breaking the rules at the same time.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This drink is like heaven in a little carton. It is so delicious and the perfect treat after a meal!
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
Soooo yummy i normally put one in the freezer to get it ice cold to drink really quick after a workout, and it works for me because i cant have dairy
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
My family loves this Silk in dark chocolate! They flavor is great and Silk have a more creamy consistency than regular milk.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Silk Pure Almondmilk Dark Chocolate. I like that I am able to toss it in my bag and take it to work on the go. So much healthier then cow milk.
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
Foodie Expert
Almond milk was always good, but it got even better when they made this chocolate version! Absolutely love this!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
I prefer almond milk to dairy milk for its taste and shelf life, and this dark chocolate flavor is excellent. It's smooth, sweet, and creamy, but low in sugar and calories. What more can you ask for?
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Does this really taste like dark chocolate? I like almond milk but didn't particularly love their milk chocolate flavor.