BY SILK #7 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Pure Almond® Vanilla Almond Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk*.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
90 calories per serving.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I'm partial lactose intolerant and to be honest, I hate the taste of milk." in 1 review
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Almondmilk more...
my favorite milk forever, I use it for everything ... Make fruit smoothies, for my cereals, for whatever it is that I have milk, I use this one.
I sometimes buy the 30 calorie and sometimes the 80 calorie that has 13 g of sugar and also buy it in Bjs because they give you two milks for the price of one, it is more and better price, cheaper 5 dollars and a few cents for two milks.
I totally recommend it😍😍😍
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I’m not vegan, but I refuse to use anything but Silk almond milk on my cereal in the morning. It’s light, refreshing, and tastes like vanilla? I use it as a substitute in baking, since my boyfriend is vegan. I also like using the unsweetened unflavored one in basically all other times I’m cooking! Silk is affordable and available everywhere
Jazmine G.
I was very excited to try this. I got it for free from my school, I was eating cookies and decided to open the carton. The milk was nice and cold but I was not prepared for the horrible experience ahead of me. I took a huge gulp of it and it tasted like I had soapy dish water in my mouth. I spit it out so fast. I’m not sure if it’s because I was eating a very sugary cookie before drinking it? It tasted horrible though. Absolutely bad.
Michelle C.
elmhurst
Review for: Almondmilk more...
Love this milk so much. So healthy and refreshing. I use this every single day for my fruit smoothies. Always on my grocery list. This is a must have and it’s so much healthier than the regular cows milk.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only almond milk I will drink. It goes great on cereal or just to drink. It has some sweetness so if you don't like almonds it won't taste too much like them. You get more calcium than milk as well, so if you're looking for an alternative to milk this is the way to go.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Review for: Almondmilk more...
I like putting in my morning smoothies. Keeps me full untill lunch time. Great if your doing weight lose plan. Im not a big fan of the taste by itself so I love using it in my post workout smoothies.
Emily R.
Review for: Milk more...
I’m not a fan of milk but I love cereal. This is a great alternative, and the flavor is wonderful. The packaging is convenient, it even comes with a straw! I highly recommend this for someone looking for a healthier alternative to milk and soy!
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I am very senstivie to lactose as I am lactose intollerent so when I found this gem I was hellah excited. I put this in my cereal (if I have any), protein shakes for after my lifts, my green drinks to help with the taste, and I can just have it on its own for added vitamins. I love this sstuff so much!
MK J.
I decided to try this when I noticed that I started having a food allergy to dairy products. This helped a lot and actually tasted way better then regular milk. From the ingredients, it was just as healthy and good for you as normal milk. It’s really good to use with smoothies as well.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Almondmilk more...
I love vanilla almond milk, this brand used to be my favorite. It was smooth, creamy and just sweet enough. What happened?! Now, its thin, watered down and has an aspartame taste. It's so gross! What a let down. Nope. Ill never buy this again, the quality is just not there.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I have never tried this I have read its good in coffee , cereal ,smoothie's or to drink is this something you can cook with or more just for drinking just wondering.
Tasha S.
I wanted to know how do anyone know how the Almond Milk taste, never tried it before? Thank you.
Morgan K.
Does this brand come in different flavors??
Donya B.
Does this milk taste like almonds? I love cereal but regular milk makes me sick..
Kim G.
Whats your favorite way to use this milk?