Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Farah B.

BY SILK #17 in Nut & Alternative Milks

At 90 sensible calories a cup, how can you not enjoy the creamy goodness of silk vanillaâ almondmilk? Kissed with a hint of vanilla, its delicious over cereal, mixed with coffee, added to favorite recipes or chugged straight from the carton

Yanibell P.
New York
I can’t really tolerate dairy so when i had to switch to non dairy milk I was a little skeptical. Silk, however, made the switch so easy. I use the unsweetened vanilla flavor and i’m obsessed with it. It’s delicious and doesn’t make me miss regular milk. I love how it doesn’t have any extra sugar and I use it with everything that i would use regular milk for.
Tawnee C.
This is our go-to almond milk lately since it's what my partner prefers and something we can get at Costco in a large pack. It has a less "almond-y" taste than some of the other brands I've bought in the past which I prefer. It doesn't separate in coffee which is a plus.
Erica B.
I have not had a glass of regular 'cow's milk' in over a decade. I had started out drinking Soy milk but not to fond of the thicker consistency. Then I had hopped on the almond milk train! The beautiful thing about Silk Almondmilk is that you can buy it unsweetened and it still tastes great (I only buy unsweetened). I prefer the flavor and the smoothness of almond milk. It tastes great. I use it in everything: cereal, baking, cooking, you name it. It is also lactose-free which makes it easier to digest.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ love this almond milk! I️ have never been a milk drinker, and have been trying to cut back on my consumption of animal products. This offers a perfect solution. It’s sweeter than milk, which I prefer. The flavor is great, I️ put I️t with cereal and in my coffee.
Natalie P.
Anchorage, AK
This is my favorite milk alternative! Super low in calories and great taste! I use it almost daily whether it be in coffee, cereal, or cooking. I definitely prefer almond milk over soy plus the vanilla adds a nice flavor. Great for people with lactose troubles or who just want a healthier alternative!
Leah T.
Seeing as regular milk makes me sick, this almond milk has been a lifesaver for me. I can still enjoy milk without getting sick now. It may taste weird at first if you're just transition from cow's milk to it, but after a while you'll get used to it and enjoy it.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Silky and delicious! If you want to be healthier, thinner; you should try this. It has a great taste alone and combined whit whey proteins and/or fruits, even with cocoa and splenda. It's affordable and you can find it everywhere. Yes, i will buy this again!
member-59faf6cf2
Love this almond milk since there's no added sugar! There's no added sugar and it's sweet enough on it's own and tastes great with the vanilla in it too. Sometimes it can be expensive depending on where you buy it, usually Walmart has it for cheaper or some supermarkets and stores have it on sale
Sam C.
Our pediatrician recommended almond milk due to my son's asthma. We noticed a significant difference after the switch. I love the unsweetened flavor because the milk can be used for a variety of recipes.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
Love this! Doesn't have a very great taste in its own, but I mainly use it for cereal. I like it much better than regular milk. It can be used in hot chocolate as well. I love that it's only 30 calories
lauren s.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What are all of the flavors?