BY SILK #9 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Its a mere 30 calories per serving. Enjoy the goodness of silk unsweetened originalâ almondmilk for less than half the calories of skim milk.1 over cereal, in recipes and more, you wont miss the sugar, and youll be delighted by the taste.

• Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Original 1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in there protein shakes? I need reci...4 Answers
  • I've tried both sweetened and unsweetened almond milk jus...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Almondmilk Original more...
My father was born & raised in Wicklow, Ireland. Over the years I’ve had the joy of partaking in cooking, baking, (& eating 🤤) traditional Irish recipes that have been passed down in our family for generations, & I want to share one of those recipes with you today. 🧡
Have you ever had the opportunity to indulge in some fresh baked Irish soda bread? If not, you’re definitely in for a treat 🇮🇪🍞
• 4 Cups (16 oz) All Purpose Flour
• 1 Tsp Baking Soda
• 1 Tsp Baking Powder
• 1 Tsp Salt
• 1 3/4 Cups (14 oz) Non Dairy Milk - I Use @Lovemysilk Unsweetened Almond
• 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
▫️Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
▫️Combine vinegar & non dairy milk, set aside. (This is our buttermilk substitute)
▫️Lightly grease & flour a loaf/cake baking pan.
▫️In a large bowl, sieve & combine dry ingredients.
▫️ Add the “buttermilk” to form a sticky dough. Place on a floured surface & lightly knead. (Too much kneading will make the gas to escape)
▫️Transfer the dough into the loaf/cake baking pan & use a sharp knife to mark the top with a cross. (To ward off the devil & protect the household) 🔪
▫️Bake for 30 minutes.
▫️The bottom of the bread will have a hollow sound when tapped to show its done.
▫️Cover the bread in a tea towel & lightly sprinkle water on the cloth to keep the bread moist.
ENJOY! 🍀🧡
#plantbasedblessings #influenstereats
Jacqueline M.
Not only do I use this in my cereal every morning, but I can honestly say, when it comes to food I have the most difficult husband to please. I try to cut Dairy out anywhere I can in a desperate mission to make him healthy without him realizing it. This is also sed in my baking and soups.. He does not even notice. I even saw him use this in a bowl of cereal about two weeks ago.. I could not believe my eyes 👀 of course he said the reason why he was using it was because there was no "milk," but knowing his stubbornness he would not have eaten it if he didn't like it. Thank you so much silk for making another amazing product, we never go without it!
Laura J.
Review for: Almondmilk Original more...
By far my favourite drink! Milk has always been apart of my daily eating. After learning about what milk actually does to you I switched over to almond milk and I've never been happier! It is even better than milk and I recommend you give it a try :)
Amanda C.
Review for: Almondmilk Original more...
My absolute favorite milk. I have been using this product for about 5 years now. I converted to almond milk after stomach issues with cows milk and coukdnt be happier or more satisfied with the quality and taste of this product.
Bonnie V.
Review for: Almondmilk Original more...
I really like almond milk because I think regular milk is really sweet. Almond milk is more mild and doesn't taste like I'm having a spoonful of sugar with every sip. I like to use this with oatmeal, hot chocolate or anything else that I'd typically use milk for instead. <3 Almond milk, especially this one.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
This is my favorite milk alternative product. I like the light taste. I also love that is low in calories and I don’t have to worry about it interfering with my diet. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something other than standard milk.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I love the 80 calorie silk almond milk for my shakes since it's thicker but I specifically buy this one because I've noticed the lower the calorie, the thinner the milk. This is perfect for my cereal in the mornings.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
Review for: Vanilla 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt, Almondmilk Original, 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
Almond milk is pretty much a great way to increase your protein while staying healthy.  It's a great alternative to whole or skim milk from cows and leaves you with little to none gastro side effects.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Vanilla 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I love silk unsweetened almond milk especially the vanilla. It's creamer than other brands and is low in sugar and calories while still being delicious in oatmeal, coffee, or anywhere you use milk!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Review for: Almondmilk Original more...
I try to avoid dairy for a multitude of reasons and often switch back and forth between almond and soy milk, but this is definitely my go-to brand. While it can be a bit pricey, I manage to find good deals at many stores, and I like that it lasts a lot longer in the fridge than regular dairy milk would last. I use this in smoothies, cereal, and general baking. The only time I don't like this is in coffee - for some reason the tastes just don't combine well for me.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
How does this compare to other non dairy milk?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does anyone use this in there protein shakes? I need recipes!! Lol
Sonia P.
I've tried both sweetened and unsweetened almond milk just because I like almonds but can't stand the taste. Anybody else go through this?
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
What are some things you look for when picking a non-dairy milk?
Adriana P.