BY SILK #9 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Pure Almond® Original Almond Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk†.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
60 calories per serving.
Non GMO project.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Do you prefer the this, the Silk Almond or the Almond Breeze® Or...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else been able to find the gallon that they make now! ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to get this for a good price?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I could drink regular milk if I wanted, as I'm not lactose intolerant, however, I love the flavor of this so much, I may just convert! " in 5 reviews
Tabitha G.
I recently bought this for the first time at Kroger. I have discovered I’m likely lactose intolerant, and though I never drank a lot of milk, I do like to cook with it! This has been great! I’ve used it for a cake, for mac n cheese, for cereal, and I love it! Also the expiration date is much later than regular milk which is a huge plus for me, I don’t go through it very fast. Highly recommend!!!
Alyson G.
Review for: Almond Milk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I use to never drink milk and then one day I was curious about what silk tasted like and ever since I haven't looked back I put this in my cereal and everything!! it's really yummy Silk Pure Almond Original
Brittany K.
Clarksville, TN
I've been milk free for almost 2 years now and this is by far my favorite alternative! I'm a repeat customer, it has a smooth texture and taste like milk would but better! It's fairly cheap and it lasts a long longer than regular milk (a month I think)
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
Review for: Almond Milk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
After giving up dairy mill Silk Almond milk has helped me transition. It is rich and smooth. I love it's full flavor and tasste Silk Almond Milk Original Light 64oz
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Best almond milk ever! Priced under $3 where I live. This is the only milk I drink. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative from cows milk.
Felicia B.
Review for: Almond Milk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
My husband and I are both lactose intolerant (also we aren't calves). I haven't drank cows' milk since I was a child but for awhile my husband still enjoyed cows' milk. He finally converted to almond milk and now he actually likes it so we buy these two or three at a time-we also get the unsweetened version. We mostly use it for cereal. The taste and texture of this brand is great, so I do sometimes drink it alone. I have been able to use it as a milk substitute in some recipes but I have also had a few failures cooking with it as well. If you mostly use milk for cereal like we do then this is definitely a great alternative. I have done years with soy milk-as a teen, then rice milk for awhile in college and even tried a brief attempt with hemp milk, after recently trying cashew milk I will say it is a close second but still I prefer almond milk out of all of the dairy milk alternatives.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Review for: Almond Milk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I always drink a cup of almond milk whenever I'm craving a snack, the milk is fulfilling and just the right amount of sweet. It's light in sugar. It still taste yummy
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love drinking silk. It doesn't make my stomach hurt like regular milk does and it taste great. I will drink this by itself, in coffee, and I will put it in my cereal. The price ranges on where I go to get it and the highest I have seen it where I live was about $4.00. My son also drinks it but my fiancee and stepdaughter do not like it.
Michele M.
Seriously cannot have enough of this stuff, I enjoy drinking it plain or pair it with cereal. Regular milk has always given me an upset stomach and this brand has done the exact opposite! However, I just wish the brand carried a larger size, because it's sooo addictive and runs out very fast in my household! Anyways, I recommend you giving it a try, if not try another almond milk brand, because it tastes awesomeee.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I switched from dairy milk to almond milk three years ago and it's made such an improvement in my overall health and well-being. I buy Silk Pure Almond Milk every week when I pick up groceries, and I now actually much prefer the taste of almond milk. I use it just like regular milk - with cereal, as a beverage, in baking, etc. And the best part is that almond milk has a longer shelf/fridge life than dairy milk!
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
Does this leave a strong after taste?
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
Where is the best place to get this for a good price?
Andjoua R.
Do you prefer the this, the Silk Almond or the Almond Breeze® Original? I personally drink the 2nd one but the Silk Almond is a quicker pickup lol
Márcia M.
Is it too sweet compared to coconut milk?
Mika H.
Has anyone else been able to find the gallon that they make now! In original. I can only see the vanilla one.