3 colors available

BY SILK #7 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Pure Almond® Original Almond Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk†.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
60 calories per serving.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I could drink regular milk if I wanted, as I'm not lactose intolerant, however, I love the flavor of this so much, I may just convert! " in 5 reviews
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
My son is allergic to dairy and I do not drink milk (never have liked it.) So I gave this a try. I have given my son other almond milks and he wouldn't drink them. I know this one has nothing bad added to it like some other brands do also. I really love the taste of it. I would never drink a normal glass of milk, but I can drink this and not cringe. We drink it a ton, so we go to Costco and they have a box of 3 for a really great price.
Sally I.
Sally I.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is a good alternative to dairy milk. I'm not lactose intolerant, but I'm trying to cut down on dairy and this almond milk is a great substitute in things like cereal, oatmeal, and chia seed pudding. I really like that it has even more calcium than regular milk, so I'm not missing out on anything by not drinking dairy milk. The "Original" is a little bit sweeter than I'd like, but overall it tastes very good.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Provo, UT
Silk Original Almond milk is everything good about milk without being from a cow. It is perfect on cereal, in sweet recipes, and drinking straight. I don't recommend trying to make chocolate milk with it because the texture doesn't dissolve chocolate milk powder very well, but there is a chocolate almond milk option that is extremely tasty too.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Appleton, WI
I have always been skeptical of almond milk because I grew up on 2%, but I made the switch and it's great. when added to cereal it actually adds a slight taste and in my opinion makes it better! having a glass on its own definitely isn't the same as a glass of actual milk, but it's not the worst.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
I just love silk almond milk because its healthy! I regret every time that i drink cow milk mostly because of the animals but also because the human body can't really take it!! So i decided to drink almond milk instead. I use it to make arepas (venezuelan food), pancakes and shakes!
LJ L.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love almond milk.....I could drink regular milk if I wanted, as I'm not lactose intolerant, however, I love the flavor of this so much. Its so creamy. I use it for shakes, cereal and anything that i do that might need regular milk. its just delicious...
Summer M.
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
Love this almond milk! It's the only one I will purchase. I got mine from Target and love that they have so many options. I drink this instead of whole milk and am never bloated anymore! I drink it every morning in my protein shakes and it's perfect!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
Foodie Expert
I use quite a bit of almond milk. I buy 2 cartons per week and use them both up completely. Almond milk is more pricey than dairy, but I am willing to pay more. I use this flavor in a lot of baking and cooking as well. You can taste no difference!
Belle A.
Belle A.
Silver Spring, MD
I am getting used to almond milk. I've been using it with my cereal (classic hahah), and also to drink as well. I add powder peanut better and (sorry) condensed milk to it and it's delicious! Healthy, a lot of proteins, and many ways to use it.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Foodie Expert
I don't drink cows milk I drink almond milk and silk pure almond original is my favorite even when people were complaining about GMO's I stand standby silk it's delicious it's good for you it taste it's great and cereal
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
Does this leave a strong after taste?
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
calgary, alberta
Where is the best place to get this for a good price?
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer the this, the Silk Almond or the Blue Diamond Almonds Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original? I personally drink the 2nd one but the Silk Almond is a quicker pickup lol