BY SILK #2 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Pure Almond® Almondmilk Dark Chocolate.
50% More calcium. Than dairy milk†.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
Same great taste.
Now 100 calories per serving.
Non GMO project verified.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

• I've been trying to introduce my family to vegan products slowly ...3 Answers
  • With this being dark chocolate, is it really sweet or has more of...2 Answers
  • How strong is the Chocolate flavoring? Regular white milk makes m...1 Answers
Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate
  • "Although it's not as thick as I prefer my chocolate milk to be, the flavor is GREAT if you like dark chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in shakes, I drink it plain - I even once made vegan salted caramel with it." in 1 review
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I've never been a person who likes to drink milk. I'll use it in cooking or I'll put it in cereal but not drink it. I was never really a fan of the aftertaste. I've seen a lot of commercials about Almond Milk, but I never tried it because of the price. Target recently had a sale on Almond Milk so I decided to give it a go. It was quite delicious, and didn't have the same problems that I had with regular milk. It's very smooth and creamy, and tastes just like a chocolate shake! Not to mention that since drinking it in the morning, I feel a lot better during work hours! It's a bit of an expense, but we've made it a permanent part of our grocery list after the positives started to outweigh my worry over cost.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Foodie Expert

I tried the original almond milk, and I have to say I was not a fan, I just didn't care for the flavor/texture. But being a huge dark chocolate fan I tried this, and this stuff is amazing! My favorite way to use it is in a milkshake. I blend some of this with a frozen banana and a little ice and its my new favorite treat. I'm going to try the vanilla next!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate milk! I think it's really healthy and filling. I usually will have this like after a late workout to get something in my tummy. It's so refreshing and tastes really good. I'm overall a fan of chocolate milk and I think this one is equivalent to a chocolate milk. I love it, and would recommend to any chocolate lovers!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Fredericksburg, VA
Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate is my favorite chocolate "milk" and I am not even dairy free. I like the fact that this "milk" is dark chocolate flavor, which i find very appealing, as you can't find many dark chocolate milks. I like the smoothness of the dark chocolate flavor.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Foodie Expert
It's so good! There's a rich chocolate flavor to it. It tastes like you're drinking a candy bar. It is healthier than regular chocolate milk & very affordable, when you have a coupon. All in all, it's an amazing beverage and I'd totally recommend it.
Corissa B.
Corissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
This almond chocolate milk helps my smoothies taste so good! I mix it with bananas, spinach and berries and it tastes very delicious and it makes it easier for me to give my 5 year old fruits and vegetables! hes really picky but this he will drink!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Huntsville
My husband is a rather clean eater and tries to stay away from most dairy. This product is an excellent replacement for regular milk products. The flavor is rich and creamy and doesn't seem to have that artificial aftertaste. A must try.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with dark chocolate and this eases my craving! I drink this on its own and have combined it with shakes and it adds such rich and tasty flavor. Much healthier alternative to get your chocolate fix! Highly recommend.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Kaufman, TX
My son is very picky, but he loves this "chocolate milk"! I love that it doesn't upset his sensitive tummy, and he loves the taste! Glad I can feel good about letting him splurge with a chocolate drink that's good for him!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
This is so good! It's a little high in sugar but I think that is to be expected in chocolate almond milk. This brand is overall pretty affordable. I have bought this numerous times and I think it's a nice little treat.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite? Vanilla or Chocolate?
Heather n.
Heather n.
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? I've tried the vanilla, but I wonder if this is very rich or not?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
I've tried this kind, I'm not a fan of the flavor, any suggestions to learn how to like it?
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love Silk Vanilla and original almond milk..has anyone tasted the chocolate version