BY SILK #3 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk Pure Almond® Almondmilk Dark Chocolate.
50% More calcium. Than dairy milk†.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
Same great taste.
Now 100 calories per serving.
Non GMO project verified.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

• Has anyone with kids tried this with them? My little can’...3 Answers
  • I've been trying to introduce my family to vegan products...3 Answers
  • With this being dark chocolate, is it really sweet or has...2 Answers
Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate
  • "Although it's not as thick as I prefer my chocolate milk to be, the flavor is GREAT if you like dark chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in shakes, I drink it plain - I even once made vegan salted caramel with it." in 1 review
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Let me start this off by saying that I’ve never been a milk drinker. I enjoy almost every dairy product known to man, but milk was always reserved for cooking or my very rare bowl of cereal. My family and I switched to using almond milk in our house about 4 years ago, and I never turned back. Though Silk is not my favorite brand for unsweetened almond milk, this dark chocolate variety is delicious! My son loves to drink a glass of it with his meals and I love to use it as a liquid in my protein shakes. I love that it’s made with all natural ingredients and the chocolate flavor is actually cocoa. If you’re thinking about trying, I urge you to do so!
Christina H.
Bullhead City
Review for: All Natural Almondmilk, Single Serving, Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate is rich and creamy without being overly sweet! I am vitamin D deficient and after talking to my doctor she suggested I try almond milk. I was skeptical but it's good! And the dark chocolate is perfect for dark chocolate lovers! I sip this chocolate milk slowly, it's almost like a milk shake but not that thick. Just perfectly creamy and slightly sweet! Honestly, I don't miss regular milk at all.
Shannon G.
Review for: Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I was just talking about this product with my friend the other day and had to get on here and review it! Silk can really do no wrong. This product has such a great flavor. I love to add it to my coffee in the morning to give it a healthy "mocha" feel.  Would recommend to anyone!
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
Review for: Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
This is literally the best almond milk I’ve ever had. It doesn’t have that kinda chalky almond taste that the vanilla flavors and stuff do. It really tastes like chocolate milk and it’s just hands down delicious! I will buy it again. I keep it stocked in my fridge all the time.
Amanda C.
Review for: Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
The taste of this chocolate milk is out of this world. So natural and not too bitter or sweet. I drink this as a "cheat meal" and its often a form of dessert for my 4 year old daughter. I love this product and have been purchasing for 3 years now.
Emily H.
Twin Falls, ID
I have never been a huge fan of chocolate milk even before I discovered I was lactose intolerant and had to stop drinking dairy milk. Most non-dairy chocolate milks taste really weird to me but a friend of mine bought some of Silk's almond dark chocolate milk and it was sinfully good. haha I don't buy it often but I know every time I do have it that it will be gone soon. I even have friends who swear they hate almond milk ask if they can drink it when they are over.
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other more...
I am absolute in love with this Silk almond milk! I do not like regular milk because of it’s thickness and how heavy it is, so I switched to this with it catching my eye with the “dark chocolate” and could resist! It met met my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with this new soft almond milk with a great flavor that goes down so easily. It satisfies!
Lizbeth R.
Review for: Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
This almond milk dark chocolate tastes amazing the taste is so good, it taste like pure chocolate, soy milk and almond milk are my thing because whole milk is not as good as this, I buy this every time I go grocery shopping 😍
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s like eating an almond joy! The taste is so delicious and great source of energy. It’s super healthy (non gmo) and I usually drink it everyday and never get sick of it. I am a sucker for dark chocolate and almonds and this is by far the best tasting silk milk product on the market. It’s inexpensive and I usually buy mine at food 4 less or Walgreens.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Review for: Almondmilk 0.5 Gl; 1.89 Lt more...
I cannot drink regular milk due to it makes me extremely sick. I have tried different lactose free brands, but this is my go to. It doesn't make me feel bloated or sick. I love the chocolate flavor! I always find this cheaper than the other products. It's a must on my grocery list. It actually tastes a lot better than milk anyway (the days I could drink milk).
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite? Vanilla or Chocolate?
Heather n.
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Kaitlynn J.
Is this any good? I've tried the vanilla, but I wonder if this is very rich or not?
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
I've tried this kind, I'm not a fan of the flavor, any suggestions to learn how to like it?
Dalys F.
How does this taste? I want to try it but I am unsure on what I should expect of this brand and type of milk.