BY SILK #2 in Dairy Alternatives

Silk Pure Almond® Almondmilk Dark Chocolate.
50% More calcium. Than dairy milk†.
Lactose, gluten & soy-free.
Same great taste.
Now 100 calories per serving.
Non GMO project verified.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

• I've been trying to introduce my family to vegan products slowly ...3 Answers
  • With this being dark chocolate, is it really sweet or has more of...2 Answers
  • How strong is the Chocolate flavoring? Regular white milk makes m...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Although it's not as thick as I prefer my chocolate milk to be, the flavor is GREAT if you like dark chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in shakes, I drink it plain - I even once made vegan salted caramel with it." in 1 review
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Let me start this off by saying that I’ve never been a milk drinker. I enjoy almost every dairy product known to man, but milk was always reserved for cooking or my very rare bowl of cereal. My family and I switched to using almond milk in our house about 4 years ago, and I never turned back. Though Silk is not my favorite brand for unsweetened almond milk, this dark chocolate variety is delicious! My son loves to drink a glass of it with his meals and I love to use it as a liquid in my protein shakes. I love that it’s made with all natural ingredients and the chocolate flavor is actually cocoa. If you’re thinking about trying, I urge you to do so!
Emily H.
Twin Falls, ID
I have never been a huge fan of chocolate milk even before I discovered I was lactose intolerant and had to stop drinking dairy milk. Most non-dairy chocolate milks taste really weird to me but a friend of mine bought some of Silk's almond dark chocolate milk and it was sinfully good. haha I don't buy it often but I know every time I do have it that it will be gone soon. I even have friends who swear they hate almond milk ask if they can drink it when they are over.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
It’s like eating an almond joy! The taste is so delicious and great source of energy. It’s super healthy (non gmo) and I usually drink it everyday and never get sick of it. I am a sucker for dark chocolate and almonds and this is by far the best tasting silk milk product on the market. It’s inexpensive and I usually buy mine at food 4 less or Walgreens.
Christine G.
Seabrook , Tx
Foodie Expert
I love  Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate ! It is a great alternative for chocolate milk. It is thicker than whole milk, it is almost like a creamier texture. It's also a great treat to have after working out. You can drink it solo, or use it in smoothies and protein shakes. I fully recommend it.
Ellie G.
Ive been trying to cut out milk from diet to help with acne problems and almond milk is my favorite thing to buy. This is so good and as a lover of chocolate milk, i actually like chocolate almond milk so much better. I buy this at Kroger but it's sold most places.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
Umm hello milk of my dreams! This is absolutely delicious it tastes like a chocolate milk shake but is completely guilt free! Not to mention better since I'm lactose intolerant anyway! And much healthier than chocolate dairy milk! Its an all around win if you ask me!
taylor K.
Greenwood, IN
This is the best! I am lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant and most alternatives to milk still upset my stomach but this one does not! It is the perfect amount of chocolate flavor. However, I would like to see a low sugar version of this come out.
Jillian Y.
Park hills , MO
Our family recently went dairy free to due my daughter having an allergy and this product is saving us! My kids don't even miss regular chocolate milk!!! Tastes amazing and affordable! Just wish it came in gallon jugs.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
It is so delicious. I think a lot of dairy makes me sick, so I try to stick with almond milk. This flavor is so delicious. My go to for a sweet treat! It’s not too expensive. Definitely worth it.
Chantel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My son loves this chocolate almond milk , because it’s a healthy delicious alternative to milk. He loves the flavor and taste. Compared to the vanilla almond mile he prefers the chocolate flavor milk much more
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite? Vanilla or Chocolate?
Heather n.
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Kaitlynn J.
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? I've tried the vanilla, but I wonder if this is very rich or not?
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
I've tried this kind, I'm not a fan of the flavor, any suggestions to learn how to like it?
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love Silk Vanilla and original almond milk..has anyone tasted the chocolate version