Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtSilk
Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative

Silk Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative

by Silk

Silk® Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative starts with one of our favorite ingredients: irresistible almonds. Each spoonful is smooth, creamy and soy-free, with craveable nutty flavor that shines on its own.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Silk Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative!
Kathy L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Silk Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative uploaded by Kathy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to favorite dairy free yogurt! I have it most morning with berries, almonds and cashews.
Samantha S.
Boca Raton, FL
Silk Plain Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Publix
So yummy, great for a dairy free option! It tastes great, very smooth and I don’t miss other yogurt. I wish I would of know about these earlier. Tastes, smooth. Several flavors. I would absolutely buy again. Tip: Add peanut butter powder and it tastes like peanut butter pie filling yum!
Maddie R.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I am not usually a yogurt person to begin with, but I bought this to add to my smoothies to give them some consistency. I was not a fan. For starters, the texture and consistency was not enjoyable to me, and it only confirmed that I still do not enjoy yogurt. When added to smoothies, in small quantities it didn’t taste terrible, but any more than a spoonful or two, I did not like. I probably wouldn’t try it again, even in a different flavor.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Because of my stomach issues, I haven’t had yogurt in maybe 6 years. I’ve been missing it! So I recently tried this yogurt and am so happy I found this alternative. The taste is nutty but feels light. I typically add some Ancient Grain Granola - Blueberry Hemp granola and fruit to it. I usually eat it for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch time.
Chandra D.
Heber Springs, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is THE BEST dairy free yogurt!!! I use it in EVERYTHING from smoothies to salad dressings, even as a sour cream alternative! It is hands down the best!!! Will continue buying!!!
Meli V.
Durham, NC
I like this Flavors [email protected] Dressings for salads or when I’m Avoiding Sugar as much as I can, this one helps a lot and has some protein and Good Bacteria that helps digestion so I love it
Jennifer V.
It was amazing! I good choice for a milk alternative yogurt. I buy this probably every week. It really reminds me of regular yogurt in regards to texture and i think it honestly tastes better.
Lindsay W.
Vista, CA
My least favorite flavor and brand of dairy free yogurt option. Not worth the price and texture is way too runny for my tasting. There are better brands to try than this one.
Vikee K.
Matthews, NC
Sometimes I like plain yogurt so I can add fruit and granola. Perfect canvas to build a bowl with. Also good for smoothies.
Basia D.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a pretty decent substitute for regular plain yogurt. You don’t get as much of a tang that you do from real dairy products and it is a much more expensive product, but I would recommend to those who avoid dairy products.

Looking for your answer?