Add a Photo

By SILK
#24 in Milk
Organic and delicious from Silk®Taste the goodness of organic almonds with a lovely little note of vanilla. Free of added sugar, there's nothing to get in the way of the unique nutty flavor you love.1/2 the calories of skim dairy milk* Zero saturated fat or added sugar
Photos (3)
Laynet P.
Laynet P.
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Silk® Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk 0.5 gal. Carton
This is the only almond milk I drink. The others have a weird taste that I can't handle but this one is perfect. I make lattes and smoothies with it and put it in my cereal. I love that it doesn't have any added sugar but still a little sweet. The only thing I don't like is that it's more expensive than the others but the quality makes it worth it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I started drinking almond milk because my stomach would hurt from dairy milk. I love silk!! I get the unsweetened vanilla because it has no sugar added so it's the healthiest for you out of all of them. In cereal you can't even tell the difference compared to regular milk, and it's a lot healthier for you! It has a great taste too by itself.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
I wish I had started drinking Silk sooner. It is greatest thing I've come across in long time Healthy and yummy! Bought some from Stop and Shop! Love the all natural nutty vanilla flavor. No added sugar. Just all natural yumminess! Simply delicious! I can't stop talking about Silk!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
Yes to all of this! I use this daily to mix protein shakes and I love it. It has a great taste, and the unsweetened cuts calories so I love it and can't tell a difference in the shake. We also use it for cereal and it has a great taste, you can't tell the difference.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk 0.5 gal. Carton
I love milk so when i first tasted silk i thought it was so gross. After making myself drink it a couple more times its actually not bad! It is a little watery but i think that it is just because im so used to drinking milk. Other than that i think its great!
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Silk® Organic Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk 0.5 gal. Carton
this is the only almond milk that I will drink. All other almond milk has so much sugar in it that I will not drink it but my only issue with these is they don't come in any smaller cartons. They don't expire very fast and I would definitely recommend them
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I am in love with the Silk Almond Milk flavors, however this one lacks flavor compared to the sweetened kind. Overall they are a great quality and excellent tasting product! I usually drink this instead of regular milk because it is that amazing!
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Love this milk! I use it every day for my kale shakes and it's way better than using water. It has so many great health benefits without having a bad taste. It also is great for people who don't digest diary well. Definitely recommend!
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Ft Washington, MD
This milk is perfect for vegans and those who are lactose intolerant. Although not very sweet, this can be substituted in normal recipes for regular milk for the same results. I can usually find it on sale too.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
Love this milk for any use!! I use it in my protein shakes, smoothies, and even in my cereal. The flavor is amazing and the calories are low. I prefer the unsweetened milk to the sweetened. I would buy again
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
What are your favorite ways to use almond milk?