Silk Organic Soymilk Unsweetened uploaded by Nakole86 J.Silk Organic Soymilk Unsweetened uploaded by Alicia T.

BY SILK #82 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Organic Unsweetened Soymilk.
As much calcium as dairy milk.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy protein‡.
USDA Organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified. nongmoproject.org.
‡As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Silk® organic unsweetened provides 7 grams of soy protein.
80 calories per cup. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love Silk products. I’m not sure if I’m late but I just went grocery shopping and I can’t believe they have organic soy milk. This was my first time seeing it. Great flavor as always and it has plant based protein which is very important to me.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
Every morning begins with a bowl of organic unsweetened Silk and a bowl of high protein cereal. Silk has as much calcium as dairy milk, is non-GMO certified, has no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, lactose, dairy, gluten, casein, or cholesterol. It's a vegan product. The unsweetened variety doesn't add sugar, either. At just 80 calories a cup, it adds 7 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber. It's also high in Vitamin B12 - which is a hard vitamin for vegetarians to get. It's also packed with several other B vitamins, magnesium, Vitamin D, and Iron. It's just what I need to get me going in the mornings.
Jennifer Z.
Love this so much! Makes the perfect vegan butter milk when mixed with vinegar! I use soy milk mainly for baking and for sauces since it's probably the most creamy plant milk out there that has a neutral taste. You can add it into soups, gravies, sauces, cereal, etc.. and it won't effect the flavor, which I love.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
Unsweetened soymilk is an absolute pantry staple of mine! I love Silk's Organic Unsweetened Soymilk because 1 cup contains just 80 calories, 7 grams of protein, with 3.5 grams of the 4 grams of total fat coming from heart-healthy MUFAs (monounsaturated fatty acids) & PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids) :) This makes it a comparable substitute for dairy milk.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
Bring lactose intolerant, I'm so happy to have finally found a milk substitute that I like! The taste of silk's organic soy milk is much better than even it's non organic flavor in my opinion, and its nutritional value is much better than that of coconut or almond milk. This is the only milk I will buy!
Darlene J.
I grew up with both Asian and "western" tasting Soymilk like Silk's soymilk. I love them both but they are drastically different in taste. I love their unsweetened and unflavored version as it actually lets you taste the goodness that is soymilk and it is amazing with cereal!
Michelle L.
I love soymilk! i like making my own soymilk, but when i don't have the time, Silk's soymilk is the soymilk that i go for.
Ashley  G.
Austell, GA
I’m personally allergic to soy but my two year old daughter loves this stuff so much..
monica a.
I love coconut milk not sweetened with silk, but they have been struggling to get in enough protein and this is a dollar a carton less so I have been drinking and using it in shakes for the past month or so. I love. It makes everything creamy, sweet but not too sweet. I use it in hot drinks, as well as to make iced coffee, and I use it in my oatmeal. It's super creamy and I love that I get about 14g of protein from it before I even add in my Plexus P96 protein powder! A definitive victory that is affordable, does not hurt my belly and prevents me from adding sugar to cereal!
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
I love Silk unsweetened coconut milk but have been struggling to get in enough protein and this is about a dollar a carton less so I have been drinking it and using it in shakes for the last month or so. I love it. It makes everything creamy, is sweet but not overly sweet. I can use it in hot beverages as well as to make iced coffee, and I use it on my oatmeal. It is super creamy and I love that I get about 14g of protein from it before I even add in my Plexus P96 protein powder!! A definite win that is affordable, doesn't hurt my belly and keeps me from adding sugar to cereal!