GroceryDairySilk
Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz

Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz

by Silk

Shout "Oat Yeah!" with Us. We're restoring water to rivers—drop for drop—putting back what is used to grow the oats for our oatmilk. Because nature shouldn't go thirsty and neither should you. Proud to be a force for world-changing good. Discover more at www.bcorporation.net. Inspired by milk's creamy goodness, Oat Yeah might make you forget there's no moo in here. Because our super-duper extra creamy deliciousness goes with anything. Creamy and Craveable Oat Yeah™ Gender: unisex.

Is this thicker oat milk Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz good in coffee?
Start your review of Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly L.
Bowling Green, KY
Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this Oat Milk by Silk! It has a great taste. It’s smooth. It’s creamy. Not grainy like many nut milks. My daughter has a milk allergy and this is the perfect substitute! I enjoy it for cooking and for drink by itself.
Leslie H.
Leavenworth KS
Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz uploaded by Leslie H.
Purchased at: Target
Let's be honest, I was skeptical about trying "oat milk" at first. Now, it's all I put in my coffee and cereal. Even my kids have been drinking it! It's creamy and a little sweet. Like the container says, you really can dunk a cookie into it. I was dipping Oreos in mine last night.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz uploaded by Ursula B.
Purchased at: Kroger
First thing, the carton I bought is different from picture on Influenster but still the same creamy rich oat milk 🥛 😋 I fine this milk perfect for using in nutrition shakes, batter mixes, and touch on hot oatmeal!! It is nonGMO and no bad ingredients which is great for my health and my family's health too!
Kim M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
So yummy! I didn’t think I would like oat milk this much, but Silk Oat Yeah is creamy and delicious. My whole family drinks it now instead of cow’s milk. It’s great in coffee, cereal, smoothies and more. Very versatile and can be used in sweet or savory dishes.
Rosa D.
San Ysidro, CA
Purchased at: Target
Muy rica me gusto mucho,, no tiene un sabor fuerte como la de almendra, lo malo es que no es recomendado por mi nutriologo, pero si pudiera escoger preferiría le leche de avena extra creamy la recomiendo totalmente Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz
Vanessa U.
Brooklyn, NY
Silk Oat Yeah Extra Creamy Oat Milk - 64 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa U.
This is surprisingly good alone, with cereal and latte. Very creamy and sweet, no need to add anything else.
Brooke A.
Hoschton, GA
When I don’t get the protein nut milk by Silk, this is my other go to! Even my husband enjoys drinking them that doesn’t have a dairy sensitivity. It is creamy and we don’t miss milk at all with these options.
Mitch C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wow this to me is more satisfying than buying a creamy iced coffee. This flavor is delectably creamy and smooth and tastes like a milky dream! I love dairy milk, but this is truly a treat as well. It is really thick, so if you don’t mind that then you need to try to decadent deliciousness! I want to try their other flavors as well. I’ve told my coworker and dad about this and they were like “hmmm I don’t know about oat milk”, but after trying once they said it’s now a staple in their fridge. I prefer it to other oat milk brands I’ve tried, this one just has a little extra goodness. A win!
Aiza G.
National City, CA
I love oatmilk this !! This one was very creamy and love that it’s free from dairy, nuts , soy .. any artificial color and flavor .. I usually always use oatmilk when I have my nespresso in the morning and it’s just amazing also this one is good with matcha tea !!double thumbs up for this one and I bout this in my local Costco!
Rachel S.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m not vegan but I choose this milk over regular milk all the time now. I think it tastes so much better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca L.
Toronto, ON
il y a 8 mois
hanna P. il y a 7 mois
It’s delicious in coffee and makes it feel more like a creamer or a standard cows milk product.