BY SILK #62 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Hello, Nutchello™!Luscious notes of Caramel blend with the taste of toasted almonds and the creaminess of Cashews in smoothly satisfying Nutchello. It’s kind of like the ultimate pause button in a glass. One sip and you’ll be walking on sunshine no matter where you are. And we could all use a little more of that. see more...

• Has anyone tried this in their coffee yet!?! 3 Answers
  • Is this overly sweet? Does anyone think this is good as a...4 Answers
Mayra E.
First of all I've never tried any silk product before or even silk milk. I decided to try this because I had a $1 off coupon and all the hype commercials promoted this. I love anything with caramel and almond so that's why I bought it. However, this drink was not playing to me at all. It tasted like water to me... maybe because it's silk ok I get that. But I didn't taste no caramel or almond - NOTHING! I'm gonna add some sugar and see how that tastes. If you never tried anything silk than you're not going to like this trust me!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
I only know how to say YUM in one language but serious in coffee, alone I love to make low carb desserts and overnight chia with this. I really should buy more of it! First thing to do in the morning.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I expected a nutty milk flavor. It did have the taste, but more subtle than I expected. The nut smell was very strong however. It is a smooth liquid just a bit darker than milk. It seemed very refreshing for some reason. I did like the drink, but, again, the flavor was not exactly as I had expected. My seven year old son absolutely loved it, once he got past the smell. He said it smelled like coffee and that threw him for a few. At $4 per bottle, it is a bit more expensive than regular milk. I don't know that I will buy it regularly but if I can find a sale or a coupon, I will pick up a bottle for my son. If you like other nut flavored drinks, I would definitely recommend that you try the Nutchello.
Diana B.
I really liked this product! I didn't expect that the taste will be intense (in a good way) and delicious. The texture is very creamy. The milk can be enjoyed by itself as well as with ice or in any smoothie. I liked that the taste is mild and is not too sweet, so can compliment any dessert. I like that the price is rather competitive for the kind of drink like this. Overall, it is nice alternative to dairy chocolate milk with less calories and more healthy ingredients (it has vitamins, minerals, no saturated fat, and no artificial flavors). It is very different from all the rest on the market to the date. First of all, it is dairy free and doesn't contain any artificial ingredients making this product a gem on the supermarket shelf.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
I recently had the opportunity to try Silk's Nutchello in the Caramel Almond and Cashew thanks to a free coupon and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked the beverage. It had a sweet, nutty flavor and was creamy and refreshing but not sickeningly so. I had it alone over ice, tried it in my coffee and used it as milk in cereal! I enjoyed it in all three. It comes in two other flavors and I think I will try the chocolate one the next time. It is a little pricey at over $4 a bottle so you definitely have to look for a sale or coupon.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
I picked this up when I was looking for something to mix into my iced coffees at home. Nutchello has a great consistency; it's thicker than other almond drinks I've had. It has such a wonderful flavor that I could drink it on its own (I don't like the taste of regular almond milk on its own). I think I'm going to keep buying it for my coffees.
Nicole c.
Let me start by saying how hesitant to try this I was. I chose this flavor because I like cashews so I figured it would be ok. The flavors are unbelievable in such a good way! It tasted almost like a maple or strong caramel taste. You would have no idea it was a nut based milk. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I really like this product. The flavors are light, not overpowering, and it is just a little sweet which I'm a fan of since I'm not crazy about sugar. I don't really drink it plain, because I don't do that with any milk, but it is great in coffee (and doesn't have palm oil in it unlike coffee creamers!)
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Wow! I really enjoyed this drink! I've had the caramel almond creamer of this brand and the taste was similar, but lighter due to the fact this is intended as milk. I could definitely taste the caramel! It tastes great in protein shakes! I did end up having to cut it with water though, since it is higher in calories than regular unsweetened almond milk. I am a repeat buyer of this product!
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Yummy! I saw this for the first time on the shelf this week and had to try it. It is creamy and delicious, I actually prefer it over the vanilla almond milk that I usually buy for my children. I think it would be great as a frozen drink, currently I am trying to come up with a recipe I can make in my Ninja Bullet using the caramel almond and cashew flavor. There is also a dark chocolate walnut flavor that sounds just as delish!!
Brooks C.
Is this overly sweet? Does anyone think this is good as a stand-alone drink, or is it better used in drinks (such as a coffee creamer)? Thanks!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Has anyone tried this in their coffee yet!?!