BY SILK NOG

• 80 calories per serving
• Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business

INGREDIENTS: Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Turmeric and Annatto (For Color).

• Does this eggnog really stand up to the original creamy delicious...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for an egg nog for a party and would like to have a v...1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like egg nog?1 Answers
Silk Nog
  • "I used to love egg nog when I was a kid but unfortunately I grew up into a lactose intolerant adult who is allergic to eggs!" in 15 reviews
  • "I bought it to give it a try since I'm trying to cut back as much dairy as I can, and OMG!.....I'm never going back to regular egg nogg again!" in 8 reviews
  • "When I saw Silk had the soy milk alternative last year, I bought a whole bunch of the egg nog and pumpkin spice flavors." in 7 reviews
  • "I've never tasted the nog or the pumpkin spice, but I always look forward to the mint chocolate flavor every year!" in 5 reviews
  • "so i started drinking soy milk and has the holiday season coming up i was very sad that i could not have any eggnog but found this product in the store and fell in love." in 5 reviews
Marissa W.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good tasting faux eggnog. It definitely does not have the creaminess of the real stuff. It is quite thin. But it does taste really good. Throw some nutmeg on top and you're all set
Lettie B.
Enid, OK
I was excited to find this since I am lactose intolerant...however, it is far to thin and really tastes like a heavily watered down version of eggnog, I'm talking 4 water to 1 eggnog. I will not be buying this again and frankly don't understand why there are so many good reviews.
Alicia R.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
It's delicious and doesn't upset my stomach. It's not heavy and it taste the same as other brands without so many calories. I will be try other flavor other than the original.
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Can't wait for the holiday season to hit! I love Silk Egg Not! Perfect for the vegan in your family 👌 and really for anyone who loves egg nog!
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
As an everyday user of regular and vanilla Silk I was very excited when I saw the pumpkin spice Silk on the shelf at my supermarket. It was exactly what I would hope it would be- creamy, with that pumpkin spice taste I'm addicted to. It's great to drink alone as well as put into coffee. I can't wait to try the Nog and Mint flavors.
Emily S.
We just purchased a bottle of Silk Egg Nog this weekend. I'm not a big milk drinker to begin with, so I didn't think we needed a large carton, but it's safe to save I love this stuff as it is almost completely gone. It's smooth and rich, but not too rich so it's really easy to drink. I definitely recommend for your holiday festivities!
Michelle N.
Foodie Expert
I was surprised to find how delicious this was - It was smooth and creamy, and definitely minty! I would absolutely buy this again.
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
The Pumpkin Spice is soooo good! I am so sad it's only seasonal because I would use it all year around in my coffee! I also had a hard time finding it... not all grocery stores had it! Love this stuff!
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
I was so happy to find Silk Nog in the grocery store this past Christmas. My family loves egg nog, but we also drink more Silk Soy Milk more so than regular milk. It was perfectly sweet and just the right consistency (not too thick but not too runny). It will be our go-to nog drink every Holiday season!
Morgan
Mckinleyville, CA
I really like this stuff. I usually don't drink Silk, I prefer rice milk but this stuff is awesome. what a treat! i would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Betsy K.
How do these taste?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I'm a major soy drinker. Where can you find these?! I haven't seen them anywhere :( Walmart?
Princess A.
OMG!!! I never knew this existed!!! I always reach for the So Delicious brand of eggnog, is this just as good as that one or better?
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
Anyone else looking forward to Christmas just because mint chocolate comes back!!?? This is solo good. What's your fave holiday drink?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
What does this taste like to you?