BY SILK NOG

• 80 calories per serving
• Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business

INGREDIENTS: Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Turmeric and Annatto (For Color).

• Does this eggnog really stand up to the original creamy d...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for an egg nog for a party and would like to ...1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like egg nog?1 Answers
Silk Nog
  • "I used to love egg nog when I was a kid but unfortunately I grew up into a lactose intolerant adult who is allergic to eggs!" in 15 reviews
  • "I bought it to give it a try since I'm trying to cut back as much dairy as I can, and OMG!.....I'm never going back to regular egg nogg again!" in 8 reviews
  • "When I saw Silk had the soy milk alternative last year, I bought a whole bunch of the egg nog and pumpkin spice flavors." in 7 reviews
  • "I've never tasted the nog or the pumpkin spice, but I always look forward to the mint chocolate flavor every year!" in 5 reviews
  • "so i started drinking soy milk and has the holiday season coming up i was very sad that i could not have any eggnog but found this product in the store and fell in love." in 5 reviews
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
I HAVE BEEN MISSING EGGNOG THE LAST FEW YEARS!!! This is by far the best nog I have ever had- and its vegan!!! Nice and sweet with that little hint of cinnamon and nutmeg- this is now a holiday tradition that I will look forward to every year henceforth!
Marissa W.
This is pretty good tasting faux eggnog. It definitely does not have the creaminess of the real stuff. It is quite thin. But it does taste really good. Throw some nutmeg on top and you're all set
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
My friend who has a dairy allergy introduced me to Silk Soy Nog about six years ago. It is *delicious!* The same delicious flavor of egg nog, without the dairy, and with a less thick consistency than a lot of other egg nog out there. It's not sickly sweet, it's a perfect flavor, and the consistency is a lot more palatable, more like soy milk. I look forward to Silk Soy Nog every year around the holidays. It's one of my favorite indulgences, without the various concerns that the dairy version might create.
Ashleigh P.
Vancouver, WA
This is my first winter since being diagnosed with a milk allergy. I LOVE eggnog, but not a fan of soy (I prefer almond milk or coconut milk), but I decided to give it a try anyway. I am so happy that I did! It tastes delicious. There's not that weird taste that sticks with you like plain soy milk. I will definitely get it again.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I'm a big fan of Silk Nog. I love the flavor of "real" eggnog but I always feel a little guilty about just drinking that many calories. Silk Nog is reduced fat AND calories and although it isn't as thick as traditional eggnog, the flavor is still really good and I feel better about myself when I drink it.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I have recently decided to go vegan and thought I'd have to give up one of the best things about the holidays,egg nog! I found this in Walmart the other day and i was way too excited! It's pretty good, tastes like normal egg nog but it's definitely not thick at all. It's more of a milk consistency. Better than no nog though :)
Lettie B.
Enid, OK
I was excited to find this since I am lactose intolerant...however, it is far to thin and really tastes like a heavily watered down version of eggnog, I'm talking 4 water to 1 eggnog. I will not be buying this again and frankly don't understand why there are so many good reviews.
Breeanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I drink both regular milk, soy milk and almond milk. I prefer almond milk the best but when the holidays roll around I really crave some egg nog. When I saw Silk had the soy milk alternative last year, I bought a whole bunch of the egg nog and pumpkin spice flavors. OMG. I like them better than regular egg nog. They are creamy, flavorful and delicious! Really hits the spot for the holidays and my friends couldn't tell the difference when I gave it to them when they visited. Great product, will buy again this year instead of regular egg nog!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Silk Nog is surprisingly good for a vegan-friendly, low(er) calorie alternative to the traditional holiday treat. The texture is slightly thinner than regular eggnog, but at 80 calories and only 1.5 grams of fat per serving, it's worth the small sacrifice. Aside from the difference in texture, there is a bit of soy taste but otherwise, the flavor is delicious and seasoned just right. With a splash or rum, a dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkling of cinnamon, you and your guests will be quite pleased with Silk Nog. Serve it alongside a plate of gingerbread cookies to really compliment the festive flavors. #GotItFree
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Sorry it bombed with my family and I. I do not consume dairy, soy occasionally. Almond and coconut always. So, this should have been good! Has no eggnog like taste, has pumpkin spices only. Did not have a thick, creamy consistency as I would have hoped for. Very bland like, with again pumpkin spices. And I purchased it free with a coupon. $2.69 here, not a value for us. Container is also much smaller then expected.
Betsy K.
How do these taste?
Abigail L.
Seattle, WA
I'm a major soy drinker. Where can you find these?! I haven't seen them anywhere :( Walmart?
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Anyone else looking forward to Christmas just because mint chocolate comes back!!?? This is solo good. What's your fave holiday drink?
Princess A.
OMG!!! I never knew this existed!!! I always reach for the So Delicious brand of eggnog, is this just as good as that one or better?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
What does this taste like to you?