Silk Nog

by Silk Nog

• 80 calories per serving
• Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business

INGREDIENTS: Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Turmeric and Annatto (For Color).

Does this eggnog really stand up to the original creamy delicious egg nog?
I'm looking for an egg nog for a party and would like to have a vegan option available. Do these taste similar to actual egg nog? Is the nutritional information comparable to regular, full fat egg nog?
Does this really taste like egg nog?
Start your review of Silk Nog!
Product Highlights
“I used to love egg nog when I was a kid but unfortunately I grew up into a lactose intolerant adult who is allergic to eggs!” in reviews
“I bought it to give it a try since I'm trying to cut back as much dairy as I can, and OMG!.....I'm never going back to regular egg nogg again!” in reviews
“When I saw Silk had the soy milk alternative last year, I bought a whole bunch of the egg nog and pumpkin spice flavors.” in reviews
“I've never tasted the nog or the pumpkin spice, but I always look forward to the mint chocolate flavor every year!” in reviews
“so i started drinking soy milk and has the holiday season coming up i was very sad that i could not have any eggnog but found this product in the store and fell in love.” in reviews
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love egg nog but sometimes it can bother me so I tried this Silk Nog this year. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. It tastes just like egg nog without being as thick. It is the consistency of soy milk. I drank it by itself and also added it to my coffee which was so delicious!
Mcminnville, Oregon
Purchased at: Walgreens
I hate this egg nog brand. Its absolutely gross and doesnt have a great taste at all . This is not a great price but not to expensive. Would not recommend it to anyone tbh. No i would not buy this again !
This is pretty good tasting faux eggnog. It definitely does not have the creaminess of the real stuff. It is quite thin. But it does taste really good. Throw some nutmeg on top and you're all set
San Diego, CA
My friend who has a dairy allergy introduced me to Silk Soy Nog about six years ago. It is *delicious!* The same delicious flavor of egg nog, without the dairy, and with a less thick consistency than a lot of other egg nog out there. It's not sickly sweet, it's a perfect flavor, and the consistency is a lot more palatable, more like soy milk. I look forward to Silk Soy Nog every year around the holidays. It's one of my favorite indulgences, without the various concerns that the dairy version might create.
Vancouver, WA
This is my first winter since being diagnosed with a milk allergy. I LOVE eggnog, but not a fan of soy (I prefer almond milk or coconut milk), but I decided to give it a try anyway. I am so happy that I did! It tastes delicious. There's not that weird taste that sticks with you like plain soy milk. I will definitely get it again.
salem, OR
I'm a big fan of Silk Nog. I love the flavor of "real" eggnog but I always feel a little guilty about just drinking that many calories. Silk Nog is reduced fat AND calories and although it isn't as thick as traditional eggnog, the flavor is still really good and I feel better about myself when I drink it.
Spokane, WA
I have recently decided to go vegan and thought I'd have to give up one of the best things about the holidays,egg nog! I found this in Walmart the other day and i was way too excited! It's pretty good, tastes like normal egg nog but it's definitely not thick at all. It's more of a milk consistency. Better than no nog though :)
Middletown, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite dairy free egg nog! It’s already that time of year and I will definitely be stocking up on this. It taste so creamy and in my opinion taste better than traditional egg nog! It’s lighter and doesn’t make me feel sick. Love!
YUM. I cut dairy out do to sensitivity, and I’ve been missing out on this holiday favorite. I picked this up at my local grocer and I am beyond impressed! You’re not missing out on the creaminess or the taste. If you we’re to put a traditional dairy full nog infront of me and this i would not be able to twll you the difference its that close.
Los Angeles, CA
I drink both regular milk, soy milk and almond milk. I prefer almond milk the best but when the holidays roll around I really crave some egg nog. When I saw Silk had the soy milk alternative last year, I bought a whole bunch of the egg nog and pumpkin spice flavors. OMG. I like them better than regular egg nog. They are creamy, flavorful and delicious! Really hits the spot for the holidays and my friends couldn't tell the difference when I gave it to them when they visited. Great product, will buy again this year instead of regular egg nog!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...