Silk Live! Soy Yogurt Strawberry uploaded by Kelley R.

BY SILK

Silk® Live!® Strawberry Soy Yogurt.
6 live & active cultures.
Helps naturally fortify your body's defenses. see more...

• Love Silk! Was wondering how does this taste? Thoughts?!1 Answers
Brittany K.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite dairy free yogurt. It has the tangyness of normal yogurt and the same texture! It’s super healthy and the packaging is great. It’s affordable and I buy it every week. I recommend it to anyone who likes soy based products
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Silk makes some great dairy free yogurts and this is one of my favorites. It has a great strawberry taste and the consistency is nice and smooth. It can go great with lunch or as an afternoon snack. I do wish it was a little less sweet, but it's still great.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I am allergic to all diary products since I have been born. This yogurt takes natural and delicious. I have been using it for years. It was very reasonably priced and you can purchase it at many leading grocery stores.
Kelley R.
Warren, MI
Since being a vegan since 2010 (that's a guess) I haven't had yogurt and when Silk came out with this, I was so happy! I could finally eat yogurt again! I would take one to work and put some of the Love Crunch in it and maybe if I remembered I would bring some fruit. Then I would make a fancy fruit parfait for breakfast! I felt so fancy and kinda normal again. I mean I know I what I signed up for being a vegan, but it felt good to get the comfort back that you get from eating something you enjoyed as a child.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Being dairy free due to my son's milk allergy (I'm currently breastfeeding), I was pleasantly surprised to find a dairy free yogurt. I miss milk products so much and this actually tastes pretty good for not having any milk in it. While I'll always prefer actual yogurt, this is a great substitute when you can't have the real thing.
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
I like this brand of soy products all around!I tried this yogurt the other day in a different flavor.I was surprised how delicious this was!I like this as much as Greek yogurt.I plan on purchasing more of this yogurt.
L B.
I am allergic to the dairy protein so I depend on Silk for my dairy alternative! It is so good and creamy. I
Am so glad Silk exists.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
Tried this because it was on sale.. It was decent. Super thick and creamy...which is a plus..
Ginger S.
Lexington, KY
Love this yogurt! Vegan yogurt is so easy to come by nowadays and very affordable too. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend!
Johannah S.
Love Silk! Was wondering how does this taste? Thoughts?!