Silk Light Vanilla Almondmilk

by Silk

All of the smooth and oh-so-mmm with less sugar—50% less sugar than Silk® Vanilla Almondmilk.* Introduce your taste buds to the delicious, silky-smooth goodness of Silk Almondmilk. Made with almonds grown in California, this almondmilk makes a perfect alternative to dairy. With its mild, irresistibly nutty taste and a calorie count that’s not nutty at all, it is perfectly poised to become your cereal’s new best friend and tastes great in baked recipes, smoothies, and coffee. Silk Almondmilk is totally free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG. And it’s nutritious, too: each serving provides vitamin E and contains 50% more calcium than dairy milk.**

*Silk Less Sugar Vanilla Almondmilk: 6g sugar per cup; Silk Vanilla Almondmilk: 13g sugar per cup.

**Silk Almondmilk: 450mg of calcium per cup; reduced fat dairy milk; 293mg of calcium per cup. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, 2018. Data consistent with typical reduced fat dairy milk.

Here at Silk, we believe in making delicious plant-based food that does right by you and fuels our passion for the planet. Every delicious product we offer is made with plants, meaning they’re naturally dairy-free, lactose-free, and casein-free. And our entire lineup is enrolled in the Non-GMO Project Verification Program. Choose from an array non-dairy products--from silky-smooth nutmilk to creamy, dreamy yogurt alternatives--and taste the goodness for yourself!

What is the taste difference between the Light and the regular flavor? I am sensitive to taste, so I was curious if there is a noticeable difference in the product.
How long do you keep this milk after you open it?! The carton says only a week, but I never finish the entire carton before that time.
Start your review of Silk Light Vanilla Almondmilk!
Nicole T.
Staten Island, NY
I dont usually buy anything light but since it's all the store had I bought it anyways. I have a preconception that it tastes different but this Silk Almond Milk still tastes delicious even light. It's nice and thick and doesn't taste light. I really like these milks and even though I still buy regular milk I make sure to buy some Silk too. I definitely recommend Silk and all the different options they have. Silk Light Original Almondmilk
Ruth V.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best creamy vanilla tasting almond milk. A much healthier choice when trying a dairy free life style. The taste is light and creamy with a hint of vanilla, not too sweet. My kids really enjoy the nutty almond flavor it adds to their cereals. Love to add to my coffee as well.
Jenna H.
Carthage, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting almond milk!!! I’m in a diet and can’t have regular milk but this is a great replacement
Jerrica M.
Tucson, AZ
I am lactase intolerance this is my favorite milk to put on my hot ricei ereal the taste is very creamy that I little
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love using this in my smoothies it is so good! I'm not a huge fan of milk, plus it usually really hurts my stomach, so i tried this stuff, and it is so so good! I will always buy this now!
Jihan O.
Kansas City, MO
This tastes so good. I never expected for a dairy alternative to taste so good. My only dislike is that i didn't have anymore.
Jo R.
This milk tastes so good! It's sweet and it's not that bad for you. It's good for people of all ages!
Lydia S.
We live on this at our house. My 2 year old can not have dairy so he has had this since he was 1. Since then the whole family has transitioned and we don't even miss milk anymore. This is perfect for cereal or smoothies. I bake with it or drink it straight. It not overly sweet in my opinion. We go through 3-4 cartons a week!
Amy M.
London, OH
My daughter can't have milk and is very picky about what I do give her. This stuff is great and we both enjoy it. I like the fewer calories and sugar and she loves the taste and that she can enjoy a bowl of "milk" and cereal.
Jackie C.
Silk Vanilla Almond Milk is sooo good! It's much better on cereal than regular milk!