BY SILK

Silk® Light Soymilk Chocolate.
50% More calcium than dairy milk†.
90 Calories per serving.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Half the fat of Silk® chocolate.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy‡.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Sabrina S.
Tastes amazing but very expensive! A half gallon costs almost $5 in Walmart and it's so good that I drink it in one day. There's not chalky flavor unlike the protein one so that makes me glad too. When I get the money I'll definitely buy again.
Sarah L.
Since I'm lactose intolerant this is my absolute go-to. I wouldn't touch milk for the longest time until I tried this! The almond milk is really good too but this is a little bit better for the budget!
Angela H.
Silk chocolate ALMOND milk is delicious. I'm sure this is comparable in taste but I am hesitant to experiment with soy as it is believed to cause certain cancers. I know that can be said for almost anything you eat but if almond milk is just as good... i go with that.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
You can definitely taste the change that it is not milk, but it is still super yummy! I would almost choose this over real chocolate milk any day. Almost.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
I prefer the regular chocolate silk over the lighter one, but it a good option if you're worried about sugar or calories or whatever.
Shelley H.
Guelph
I used a coupon to try this product. Both my boys in their teens loved the taste and so did I. I used in also in smoothies. A definite change from milk.