BY SILK #47 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Vanilla Light Soy Milk.
50% more calcium.
Than dairy milk*.
70 calories per serving.
Lactose & gluten-free.
Half the fat of Silk® vanilla.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy protein‡
70 calories per cup.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Silk® light vanilla provides.
6.25 grams of soy protein. see more...

• I've never tried soymilk before, how different does it ta...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer the light vanilla soy milk or the light van...4 Answers
Silk Light Soy Milk Vanilla
  • "I am not lactose intolerant, I can drink regular milk but after tasting silk i'll never go back!!" in 1 review
  • "I don't like lots of sugar or the extra calories of regular soy milk and this is a great alternative for someone who is concerned with the added calories or sugar of other soy alternatives." in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my holy grail! I used to be such a creamer junkie but when I started weight watchers, I still wanted to drink my coffee but the creamer was an outrageous amount of points. So I tried some soy milk with a bit of sugar and it made so much of a difference and didn’t upset my stomach at all!

I use this stuff for nearly everything, but like I started before, it is my favorite in coffee. If you are looking to replace your creamer - try this stuff. It’s a little on the sweeter side, so depending on if you like your coffee less sweet, you probably wouldn’t even need to add sugar! But if you like it more sweet, definitely add sugar with it.

This product also doesn’t have an awful aftertaste like a lot of soy milk I have tried, which is a plus.

You can find this just about any store. I definitely suggest tying this out if you are looking for a dairy alternative!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite milk alternative. It's creamy and flavorful. It's just the right amount of sweetness and the vanilla adds a nice flavor boost. The texture is similar to reduced fat milk. I drink it on it's own or use it in recipes or put it in my cereal! Highly recommend!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I really love this brand. I love how much protein it has and good the taste is. I purchase it all of the time and eat it with oatmeal, cereal and granola. I highly recommend.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Since I can no longer have dairy, this is one of my go to 'milks'. I absolutely love soy milk because of it's creamy and thicker consistency. This light vanilla version balances the perfect combination of sweet (without too much sugar), is a great kick or protein, great calcium source, and a good source of Vitamin B12 for vegans!
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I recently converted from regular cows milk to this LIGHT soy vanilla milk! I really like how refreshing it is and it's not super thick, also It doesn't taste artificial because it actually has REAL sugar in it. It's much better for you in many aspects.
lindsay F.
I can't have regular milk can you make my daughter so this is a great alternative it taste good and its gray on cereal and shakes cooking I highly recommend it it is a little pricey but coupons always help
Delanie M.
This stuff is amazing. My stomach doesn't do lactose very well, so this is the perfect alternative. I use this in my cereal, and coffee sometimes. Healthier & tasty!
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I buy this when I'm trying to make healthier choices. I don't like lots of sugar or the extra calories of regular soy milk and this is a great alternative for someone who is concerned with the added calories or sugar of other soy alternatives. I prefer using this in oatmeal or ice coffee.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I am lactose intolerant and drink this milk along with Lactaid milk. This is a bit watery, but still tastes okay. The light vanilla flavor is as close as I've gotten to having to product taste like real milk; not too sweet.
Monet F.
Davis, CA
I love this flavor! The Vanilla one can be way to overpowering with sweetness for my liking and and the original i just don't drink at all. So this is perfect for eating with and drinking by itself.
Jessica J.
Do you prefer the light vanilla soy milk or the light vanilla almond milk?
Amber F.
I've never tried soymilk before, how different does it taste compared to regular 2% milk?