Silk Light Soy Milk Original uploaded by Sara F.Silk Light Soy Milk Original uploaded by Sara F.

BY SILK #80 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Silk® Original Light Soy Milk.
50% more calcium than dairy milk.
Lactose & gluten -free.
60 calories per serving.
One-third the fat of Silk® original.
Cholesterol-free & heart healthy protein‡.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
‡As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol 25grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. As serving of Silk® light original provides. 6.25 grams of soy protein.
60 calories per cup. see more...

Sum W.
I started drinking Silk Soy Milk because I became a vegan, and now I prefer it to regular milk! It is great on cereal, in smoothies, in coffee, and by itself. It has a very subtle taste that isn't overpowering. Totally recommend this dairy alternative!
Sara F.
South Portland, ME
Delicious in tea, didn't drop out or curdle in coffee, and tastes pretty perfect on its own as well. While the price can be a bit steep compared with store-brand, it's well worth getting this when it's on sale. Makes good smoothies, as can be seen!Silk Light Soy Milk Original
Addison F.
Winterville, GA
Smooth drink with great flavor. I much prefer this over cow milk. It may cost a little more but i think the benefits greatly outweigh the consequences. Would recommend to anyone!
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I am trying to diet down for summer (sumemr bodies are made in the winter!) and I have been using this in my coffee and occasionally in cereal. I love that to me it tastes no different than the regular soy milk from silk and has such a low calorie amount. If you are looking for a lighter alternative to milk, I'd recommend giving this a shot! This can also be used in things like hamburger helper to cut calories and make easy meal a bit healthier.
Nati V.
They stopped selling this one at the grocery stores near me :( Still, it's a great product and though it lighter in texture still tastes as great as the regular and I liked it better, too because this one stays the same texture all the way through while the regular becomes a little too thick towards the end.
Vanessa G.
I find this brand of soymilk to be the best of those that I have tried...I have added it to smoothies and put It over cereal. I have not yet been able to switch to non-dairy milk in my coffee. With all of the health concerns over soy, it is probably better to switch to almond or coconut milk.
Lori M.
I got hooked on Silk because of a milk allergy. Here we are 10 years later & I still have it in my coffee every morning. The light version is healthier & still has a great taste. It's easy to find at your local grocery store.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Silk soy milk is so tasty!! And the light is just as delicious as the original. It's a good value, its affordable, its healthy for you!! It's wonderful for people who don't like regular milk or anyone who's lactose intolerant, Silk brand has the best milk on the shelves!!
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
This is so delicious. I've had regular milk on its own and I can't, but this milk is really good and low in calories. It's smooth to drink and you can drink it with anything, better than cow mill.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Soy is my joy! Smoother taste than most and very refreshing. Great on its own or blended with fruit to make smoothies. Just add fresh fruit and son ice and yum. ;)