Silk Light Original Soymilk

by Silk

How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk

I've never tried soymilk before, how different does it taste compared to regular 2% milk?
Do you prefer the light vanilla soy milk or the light vanilla almond milk?
Start your review of Silk Light Original Soymilk!
Davis, CA
I love this flavor! The Vanilla one can be way to overpowering with sweetness for my liking and and the original i just don't drink at all. So this is perfect for eating with and drinking by itself.
I am not lactose intolerant, I can drink regular milk but after tasting silk I'll never go back!! amazing taste and low calorie.
South Park, PA
I got hooked on Silk because of a milk allergy. Here we are 10 years later & I still have it in my coffee every morning. The light version is healthier & still has a great taste. It's easy to find at your local grocery store.
San Jacinto, CA
This is so delicious. I've had regular milk on its own and I can't, but this milk is really good and low in calories. It's smooth to drink and you can drink it with anything, better than cow mill.
Jackson Hts, NY
This milk is amazing if you are lactose because it is flavored and goes with anything. I drink it with my coffee and it is AMAZING.
I can't have regular milk can you make my daughter so this is a great alternative it taste good and its gray on cereal and shakes cooking I highly recommend it it is a little pricey but coupons always help
Doral, FL
Soy is my joy! Smoother taste than most and very refreshing. Great on its own or blended with fruit to make smoothies. Just add fresh fruit and son ice and yum. ;)
Philadelphia, PA
I am trying to diet down for summer (sumemr bodies are made in the winter!) and I have been using this in my coffee and occasionally in cereal. I love that to me it tastes no different than the regular soy milk from silk and has such a low calorie amount. If you are looking for a lighter alternative to milk, I'd recommend giving this a shot! This can also be used in things like hamburger helper to cut calories and make easy meal a bit healthier.
This stuff is amazing. My stomach doesn't do lactose very well, so this is the perfect alternative. I use this in my cereal, and coffee sometimes. Healthier & tasty!
Dracut, MA
Since I can no longer have dairy, this is one of my go to 'milks'. I absolutely love soy milk because of it's creamy and thicker consistency. This light vanilla version balances the perfect combination of sweet (without too much sugar), is a great kick or protein, great calcium source, and a good source of Vitamin B12 for vegans!